• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing DFW Smith Reccomendation??????

ceross1975

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2008
Keller, Texas
www.rossgunworks.com
I am looking for a gunsmith in or near the Dallas Ft. Worth Texas area that is reccomended for chambering, fitting, threading barrel and truing my action. Anyone have any reccomedations?

Thanks,

Re: DFW Smith Reccomendation??????

You are blessed to be close to two of the best smiths in the business, IMO.

Mr. Richard King, www.kings-armory.com & as noted above, Mr. Don Starks aka Stick.

Richard built this rifle for me back in Jan of this year:
img0541t.jpg

I used to shoot with Richard King years ago in Mineral Wells. Nice guy and built a lot shooters there, their rifles.

I use Stick for most everything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pm inbound </div></div>

you gotta share the dirt

Use Stick at S&S he is close and very good he can be reached at 940 566 7001 tuesday- saturday. Lew

Back when I had to send my work out, Stick built my 300Jarrett. He was at SG&Y when he built it, it shot lights out. After I shot the barrel out, I pulled it apart, the metal work was superb.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pm inbound </div></div>

you gotta share the dirt</div></div>

three guys in the DFW area ....Stick included....then Mike Lau....all great gunsmiths....