• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing DFW Texas Gunsmith

117D-RTO

Shooter ready, standby...
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2010
Erie, Colorado
Howdy,

I am looking for recommendations for a gunsmith in the DFW area that can inlet my Tikka T3 stock to accept a new DBM. I would prefer to find someone local instead of sending it out. Thanks in advance.

Re: DFW Texas Gunsmith

If it's a cdi, you can do it with a little patience and a file or hand mill (dremel). It's mainly the inside of the stock where the box of the DBM slides in that needs relieving.

I have Robert from RP Firearm repairs in Lavon building a rifle for me now. Does great work and is reasonable on prices and time. his internet site with infor is rpfirearmrepair.com
walter

+2 for Gene Williams. He has built 2 rifles for me that are sweeeet! You can swing by and take a look if you wanna see them.

Been going through old threads i guess, but s&s outta argyle texas also does some inletting