• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DI Precision vudoo

Pav67

Minuteman
Jun 24, 2012
Mn
Does anyone have any experience with DI precision vudoo/muller barreled action?I currently have a vudoo with a 22inch mtu and really like it.Saw that DI offered longer barrels and was going to get another with a 24-26 inch barrel.Curious as there is about a 400$ difference in price. Thanks

I have not purchased from them but have spoken with them several times. Wealth of knowledge from guys who shoot what they sell. They build some badass rifles. I have looked into changing barrels to a longer barrel on my action, this is where I would send my gear.

Reactions: Trent A
Thanks.I doubt I’ll have mine rebarreled as I’m happy with it.Was planning on buying another barreled action and was looking at options.Would consider other builders with different chambers/barrels to compare to my original vudoo build.

I have had mine down there for abt two weeks now. I talked to a couple of guys who had vudoo barrels done there and they were well pleased. I talked with Derek a couple of times and he really gave me alot of confidence in their product. I am getting a 24” MTU Muller barrel done and then sent to Lapua for testing. He quoted me 3-4 weeks and hopefully no more than 2 weeks for Lapua, so I hope to have it back by the end of February.

Really interested in hearing your results when you get it back.Did you have your action rebarreled or buy barreled thru them? Thanks

I had mine rebarreled. I had a 20” Kukri, I didn’t shoot PRS when I bought it. I wanted it to closely match my PRS rifles so I sent it for a longer heavier barrel. It shot good with the kukri barrel.

Reactions: Bowie 6
Does anyone have any experience with DI precision vudoo/muller barreled action?I currently have a vudoo with a 22inch mtu and really like it.Saw that DI offered longer barrels and was going to get another with a 24-26 inch barrel.Curious as there is about a 400$ difference in price. Thanks
I have two friends with barreled actions from DI with the 24" Muller 13 twist barrels. They are absolute hammers. You won't be disappointed.

Reactions: DI Precision
Thanks.I’m gonna have to call them.Didn’t know faster twist we’re an option.Would love a 360 with fast twist and longer barrel