• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Diamondback Arms G2G?

Smith97z71

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2012
NW Ohio
Was talking to a local shop recently and was discussing RRA AR's as my friend has been talking about buying one and the guy told me he would go with a DBA gun any day over a similar RRA. Just curious what everyones here opinion is.

We had 2 break before we could even sell them at a gun store I worked with earlier this year. I wouldn't go near them personally. Plenty of other reliable ar's for under a grand

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We had 2 break before we could even sell them at a gun store I worked with earlier this year. I wouldn't go near them personally. Plenty of other reliable ar's for under a grand

WOw really? What exactly broke?

Trigger pin holes were too big on one and the trigger pins just fell out when we handed one to a customer and then another one the trigger wouldnt reset. Never got further than that with them. That was enough.