• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Diamondback DB10 opinions?

Bric2000

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2019
Do you have any opinion on newer DB10's? I know there were some issues in the past.
They really look pretty good now. Most concerned about function and aftermarket parts.

They had some problems starting out, supposedly they are good to go now. Never messed with one myself, but they have good reviews.

Well I was doing some surfing last night after a 6 pack and decided I needed a 13.5” DB10 pistol ? So I bought the upper and their stripped lower since the receivers are proprietary. I will report back once I get it together. Buzzed shopping strikes again!!

Reactions: snarkscarbine
Necro-posting here.

What are the feedback on the DB10 13.5" rifle/pistol? Good to go? Does it do well with a suppressor or do you get over-gassing issues, missfeed, etc?

What's the general view on their budget line of rifles? The carbon series.

For now I'm hitting a dry hole finding an AR rifle in 308W in Europe, however, this model DB10CCMLMB is part of the DB carbon series (budget line)).

How do you rate the carbon series in regards to design and durability? Are the hand guards on the DB10 carbon series stiff and rigid? I'm looking at mounting a bipod, so I want to make sure I don't get a hand guard with wobbly tendencies.

Looks and finish can always be improved by ceracoating and after market products.

What I'm trying to say: Is the carbon series worth your money or better spend elsewhere?

Attachments

• DB (12).jpg
    DB (12).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 64
are they dpms pattern (gen 1)?
Pretty sure receivers are made by Tactical Machining. Dpms pattern with Armalite cut. Whatever height rail/handguard Aero receivers are. I think it’s the “high”. Proprietary takedown and pivot pin size. Shitty anodizing. Lower end handguards. The ones I’ve seen have carbine receiver extensions. I’ve seen some with phosphate bolts with chrome lined carriers and gas keys and some with nitride BCG’s. They’re budget guns but there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you know that’s what you’re buying. The good thing is that parts are easily replaced or upgraded if you want or need to.

are they dpms pattern (gen 1)?
necro-reply:
visibly, they use the Armalite slant receiver cut (by the buffer tube mount), so not DPMS LR-308 style. I have no idea if they also use the Armalite threads for the barrel nut threads on the upper receiver snout.

I used to sell them as my value brand. They always sold well. After 3 customers said they were getting sub MOA accuracy I bought one. It shoots sub MOA all day long with Federal Match 175g Ammo or my hand loads. I did need to increase the buffer weight for suppressed. Also add a different stock (Luth AR), Geissele trigger, Bipod, monopod and scope. I have another upper with night vision for hog hunting. It is the 16” barrel (not the 18” stainless) it isn’t as accurate as the 18” shown.

Attachments

• 67235182-9CC6-4ADF-8738-251B06AE01EA.jpeg
    67235182-9CC6-4ADF-8738-251B06AE01EA.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 289
necro-reply:
visibly, they use the Armalite slant receiver cut (by the buffer tube mount), so not DPMS LR-308 style. I have no idea if they also use the Armalite threads for the barrel nut threads on the upper receiver snout.
They use dpms barrel threads, I can’t remember 100% but I was thinking the receiver pins were Armalite diameter.

Reactions: Makinchips208
They use dpms barrel threads, I can’t remember 100% but I was thinking the receiver pins were Armalite diameter.
Haven't checked pins, but just ordered a stripped upper today to go with a 6.5cm barrel I just picked up, they offer them with either 16 or 18tpi barrel extensions, their handguards come with both barrel nuts. Today, they only had a 13" in stock, I'm waiting for a 15" to be back in stock. I'm actually pondering doing a pistol build.