• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dick Tracy was ahead of his time.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    How times change

The Dick Tracy watch 1931:

1627947068899.png

The apple watch:2020:

1627947177715.png

Reactions: 10ring'r
    And I would rather have Dick Tracy's clunky analog one.

Now, if some company that wasn't Apple came out with a Star Wars-inspired analog-looking one that ran, naturally, on Android? That I might be into. I was promised this shit during my childhood and since jetpacks and flying cars aren't commercially viable yet and rich men can't even get into space with all their money, I'm ready to collect on what I can get.

I hated my apple watch... to me watches and touch screens don't go together. It was constantly turning on and picking apps when I would cross my arms or push up my sleeves. The battery didn't even last a full day.... piece of garbage.

I love my Garmin though. Plenty of smart features and apps.. and the battery last weeks.

Reactions: Maggot
    The Apple Watch is almost a status symbol these days. It seems that they all ask each other, "How many step you have today". I guess if that's you cup of tea, then so be it. I find that my phone can do anything the watch can do and I don't have to deal with the strange sun tan.