• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dickless Cheney calls DJT the biggest threat to our republic in its 246 year history in latest ad for his daughter.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Now he's going to do his best Kevin Costner, tough Yellowstone rancher impersonation to tell you
Pres. Trump tried to steal the election and their boy Biden won big, really big.
He said Pres. Trump knows it and most Republicans know it.

So is that why he had YouTube turn off the comments?

I bet the comments would be priceless. To think this lying sack of shit is on what, his fourth donated heart that could have gone to a decent human that deserved it, or even a pig?

The m'fr said he proudly voted for his daughter just as Im sure they proudly voted for Biden.

Last edited:
I forgot he was still alive.

Oh well. Can't be much longer. I think that fuckers had a bad ticker longer than I've been alive.

Edited to add:
Nevermind. I looked it up. He's got a brand new one.

Last edited:
So what? He's sticking up for his daughter, most parents would do the same thing. Other than the fact they are both Swamp monsters.

Reactions: BLEE
Didn't he shoot someone on a hunting trip ?
Yes his friend right in the face.
download - 2022-08-04T203930.195.jpeg

Yes his friend right in the face.View attachment 7926644
The victim's name was Whitington, a lawyer from Austin. I went to school with his daughter and it happened on a quail hunt on the Armstrong Ranch in S. Texas.

He has no right to call anyone a coward as the first thing Cheney did was freak out and call his lawyers and advisors back in Washington asking what he should do.

The victim's name was Whitington, a lawyer from Austin. I went to school with his daughter and it happened on a quail hunt on the Armstrong Ranch in S. Texas.

He has no right to call anyone a coward as the first thing Cheney did was freak out and call his lawyers and advisors back in Washington asking what he should do.
Was the quail on Whitington shoulder before Dick blew it off .....

And to think that 95% of conservatives were enthusiastic supporters of this man just a half-dozen years ago. Life comes you fast.
It’s because he had an “R” beside his name and not a “D”. Nothing more in depth than this. It’s better to vote for any “R” than to not vote they say. Wrong!!

Is DJT as dangerous as quail hunting with that old money beaurocratic piece of shit? He is a prime example of one of the many things wrong with the entire political system. One of the legacy family inbred political monarchy of the USA.

Now he's going to do his best Kevin Costner, tough Yellowstone rancher impersonation to tell you
Pres. Trump tried to steal the election and their boy Biden won big, really big.

I bet the comments would be priceless. To think this lying sack of shit is on what, his fourth donated heart that could have gone to a decent human that deserved it, or even a pig?

The m'fr said he proudly voted for his daughter just as Im sure they proudly voted for Biden.

Dickless Cheney should be in prison doing hard time for 'War for profit'. Fuck that worthless piece of shit.

Is DJT as dangerous as quail hunting with that old money beaurocratic piece of shit? He is a prime example of one of the many things wrong with the entire political system. One of the legacy family inbred political monarchy of the USA.
Pretty certain Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, the USSR, and Communist China are worse than Mean Tweets.

DJT is dangerous to the NWO.

Pretty certain Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, the USSR, and Communist China are worse than Mean Tweets.

DJT is dangerous to the NWO.

Pretty much this. He was dangerous because he didn't do as he was told.

You know he's scared and butthurt when he doesn't have that ice cold Dick Cheney sneer.

Here is this ahole who was responsible for getting 4000 good people and thousands more civilians killed in a useless war in Iraq and more in Afghanistan in a war prolonged more than needed. He and Bush chickened out when they got BIn Ladin cornered in Bora Bora and it took another useless pres to get that terrorist many years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcatmv
I heard a fun plot twist. They were hunting humans at a Texas death cult ranch when he accidentally blasted his buddy. That was a fun rabbit hole.
Everybody knows a 28ga ain't worth a shit for shooting mexicans.

Bwaa. Daddy, please help me! I'm about to be booted from the gravy train!

Here is this ahole who was responsible for getting 4000 good people and thousands more civilians killed in a useless war in Iraq and more in Afghanistan in a war prolonged more than needed. He and Bush chickened out when they got BIn Ladin cornered in Bora Bora and it took another useless pres to get that terrorist many years later.
Bush wasn't going to take Bin Ladin out after he tipped his family off to leave the U.S. before 9/11.

Last edited:
Trump may be dangerous to rich treasonous assholes like him. Im not totally convinced judging by how liytle he did against corruption last time. Drain the swamp remember hahaha

well, to be fair, there's a lot of Austin lawyers who people would love to shoot in the face. Many more than deserve it, too.

Reactions: mosin46
Ol' Dick is confusing "the republic" with "the system". Dick's been a big part of the system underneath the system for most of his life now and he's forgotten the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
He and Bush chickened out when they got BIn Ladin cornered in Bora Bora.

They DIDN'T "chicken out", If they killed him and all his buddies and mission accomplished, then what would have been the excuse for 20 years and a trillion dollars of military spending?

The USA accidentally won the "Cold War" much to the anger of those who profited so much by it, Gulf War I had ended way too fast to make good long term profits, so times were lean for the Military Industrial Complex, the world had too much peace and nobody was handing out money.

So letting Bin Laden "escape" gave them 20 years of record profits, and they couldn't care about all the human blood that it cost, they don't pay for that.

Now that little 20 year sandbox war finally petered out and they couldn't milk it or even their "arab spring" for any more money.

So all of the sudden it's time for a new proxy war where Tens and Hundreds of Billions can vanish down a murky sinkhole for "weapons and logistics"...

They had to get rid of DJT because DJT did what he wasn't supposed to do, he instead told the Russians and Chinese if they made their moves, he was just crazy enough to go all in on fucking them hard in return and nuking their asses. So the MIC had to wait for Xiden to get in and then they could kick off the next pouring money into the feeding trough.

Last edited:
Fuck that draft dodging piece of shit and fuck his entire leftist cock sucking family including his scissor fucking lesbo daughter. Every entitled rich cunt from a family of rich cunts hates the idea of anyone else having an opinion or of working people thinking they have the right to get involved in politics and choose someone they have not approved of.

They hate Trump because Trump bypassed them and their swamper shitbag friends and moved right into politics without kicking graft their way.

I'll pay you money to show me 81 million fucking Biden votes. If Biden had not had the FBI helping with this fucking fraud, it would have never happened. How is it possible for the FBI to find every person in DC on Jan 6th and yet they are completely unable to ID two guys dropping off a fucking Uhaul full of ballots in Michigan or suitcaes full of ballots in Atlanta. Crooks suck.

Hey Dick !

How ya been? Long time no see.

Guess you're still looking for those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Remember that you lying piece of fuck?

Yeah, I do remember that, and so do millions of other people that are extremely tired of you fucking grifting, traitors.

Fuck you, your kind and anyone that supports you or your pig of a daughter.

I saw this written on the wall over a urinal in a bar in S. Texas and it made me think of Dick Cheney:
'Haliburton is like smoking dope. The harder you suck, the higher you get.'

Reactions: camotoe