• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did a Grizz get Nukey Jerry

Look'n good ya crazy bastard. Thx for checking in. You appear ecstatic. Subtly ecstatic. :ROFLMAO: Be safe man.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
At least he removed the cop first. ;) Gave him to the grizzlies I reckon.

Reactions: oneshot86
We had a Grizzly come out at 75 yards during our class in Alaska this last trip.

it climbed over the berm, walked onto the range, saw us and took off running 200 yards downrange until turning into the woods.

Had moose come on the range several times, never a bear, this was awesome to see, unfortunately my phone and camera were in the Wiggy Van out of reach

We had a Grizzly come out at 75 yards during our class in Alaska this last trip.

it climbed over the berm, walked onto the range, saw us and took off running 200 yards downrange until turning into the woods.

Had moose come on the range several times, never a bear, this was awesome to see, unfortunately my phone and camera were in the Wiggy Van out of reach

Ive encountered a Griz in the wild once. Impressive animals. Never seen a moose.

We were on the range in about 2010 doing PD patrol rifle qualifications... and a %$#*ing Mountain Bike crested the berm. Right into our firing line. Luckily noone got shot.

A meterosexual mountain biker, however, had to clean his homo little bike shorts.

When asked whether he heard the gunfire... he said 'he thought it was from the other direction.'

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Glad AJ is enjoying his ride!

Just arrived Deadhorse, dead tired, wil take a pic of this place tomorrow, its surreal.

Here is one of me at crossing into the Arctic Circle, was a long day of riding, the last 100 miles were not easy ones on a GSA.

Did Jerry pee in the Yukon while crossing like Patton did in the Rhine? :)

Reactions: 1J04
On the subject of shit coming onto the range, was working in the Middle East on an instructor gig and a fox showed itself at 400m at night with ten students on the line with .338LM rigs and thermals. I swear I saw that fox shit itself as it ran like a bat out of hell until it made it to cover unscathed, probably at least fourty rounds sent its way. The whole class pushed for that one, although I would have been mighty impressed if anyone tagged a running fox at UKD through a thermal with no lead indicators.

A.J., let it be known your mantra does not fall on deaf ears.

P7250241.JPG

I'm going to have to reinforce the ammo stash shelving, these suckers weigh up.

Enjoy the ride, Godspeed.

Gd! Metro Denver is the worst fucking traffic nearest the best fucking scenery in the lower 48.!
But who can look at the scenery while trying to figure out what the morons on the road are doing!!

Just arrived at home here in Texas. Seems like the upper part of Yukon, BC, and west Washington part of Ore, Utah ,NM and Colo are burning pretty good, about a thousand miles of overcast smoke in the atmosphere,

Most disturbing thing I observed is many many California plates on Prius/ (NOTSO) Smart Cars. These are insurgents being sent out to the mentioned states like they are a virus being used in germ warfare to destroy the rest of our country, They disgust me, I wish they would go back to their shithole.

Other than the germs, it was was an epic ride, we have great people in Our Country. (Canada is nice up man those canadians are an angry angry bunch.

Just arrived at home here in Texas. Seems like the upper part of Yukon, BC, and west Washington part of Ore, Utah ,NM and Colo are burning pretty good, about a thousand miles of overcast smoke in the atmosphere,

Most disturbing thing I observed is many many California plates on Prius/ (NOTSO) Smart Cars. These are insurgents being sent out to the mentioned states like they are a virus being used in germ warfare to destroy the rest of our country, They disgust me, I wish they would go back to their shithole.

Other than the germs, it was was an epic ride, we have great people in Our Country. (Canada is nice up man those canadians are an angry angry bunch.
Glad u made it jerry! Did you talk the Canadians into buying more ammo?

Welcome back, Homey. Ive only been as far as northern Montana but that frozen north land is no place to winter.

Its a real shame about California. Such a beautiful place with so much diversity, but theyve FUBAR'D it.