• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Did I mess up!!

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2007
Glacier Valley Alaska
I picked up 8# of Varget, 500 Sierra 175 Match and 1000 WLR primers for Federal once fired brass in my 700 sps without trying this recipe, it will have to sit on my bench until the GAP arrives in Sept. Not sure the stick will be happy with this load but I guess if not, I can sell it all off, probably by them with good profit.

Either way, I saved a bunch instead of buying loaded GMM but his was still large coin.

Thanks

Re: Did I mess up!!

It'll be fine, but you did mess up, you bought 1000 primers and powder for that many too, but only 500 bullets.
smile.gif

If your GAP wont eat that combo you have a loose nut behind the trigger.
smile.gif

How much time till you get the rifle? I have my .243 components for about 6 months now and my rifle should be getting here any day now.

I was more happy or rubbing it in that I found some and got it all together, finally. I actually talked a guy out of the primers who had them on hold, last pack there. He had WLRM and WLR but I persuaded him to let me have the WLR. He wanted to split them between us. WLR are darn near half the cost of Fed 210M, $50 per 1000 compared to $27 for the WLR so I will make them a staple in my recipe. I will prob try a sample batch in SPS. Now to find case lube in local market, last thing I need, hopefully I do not have to resort to using Pam.

I found some A-Max that I may consider picking up too if they are still avail when I get coin, doubtful though.

GAP, talked to them 2 weeks ago and no date, ordered Feb 4th and I still do not have a ser number to my name......

I know it will all work that will be the the fun, work it up.

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...hopefully I do not have to resort to using Pam.</div></div>
Shoe polish works much better than Pam.