• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did NOBODY move down South??

Re: Did NOBODY move down South??

The video was horrible, and not funny, so next time you shit your pants, even though you may think it's 'desirable' please do not come here to tell/show us.

That's dude's got some fucked up shit going on, and an embarassment to Texas, I'm guessing....

Nothing against Texas, or Texans, in general, but Texas isn't the South pard.

So, you've a point to make about about Larry, or a point to make about Southerners?

Which is it Sunshine.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's dude's got some fucked up shit going on, and an embarassment to Texas, I'm guessing....

Nothing against Texas, or Texans, in general, but <span style="color: #CC0000"> Texas isn't the South pard. </span>

So, you've a point to make about about Larry, or a point to make about Southerners?

Which is it Sunshine....... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know what this is...... but it is hilarious. Have you ever wanted to see a wild snorlax singing?

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIqN7Cj2Sjw&feature=related

</div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> SHANKSTER</span>