• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Did someone say ARs?

vmpglenn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2004
Fitchburg, WI
I shoot 'em all. The 6.8 SPR is good to 700 yards shooting paper with SSA's 110gr Accubond tactical loads.

Re: Did someone say ARs?

I would love to use this image as a new header on my website. Would you contact me please?

Do those ACOGs allow proper eye relief the way they are set up for you? My ACOG is in front of BUIS and I have to get my nose on top of the charging handle for proper sight picture...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperTuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do those ACOGs allow proper eye relief the way they are set up for you? My ACOG is in front of BUIS and I have to get my nose on top of the charging handle for proper sight picture...</div></div>

Yep, the ACOGs are where they are based on hundreds of rounds testing positioning. I initially had them as far back as they would go, but ended up moving them forward a couple of notches. This setup works for me, but YMMV based on your facial structure, shooting style, etc.

Very cool. Glad the setups work. That is a fine collection! I am using the TA31RCO and I am probably just going to drop the rear BUIS because I can't get it to feel natural for me.