• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did they film this to jerk off to later?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

what a fucking asshole . And what fucking asshole filmed this and why isn’t he also in jail without bail?
Bet I bet there was lots of high fives and back slapping in the locker room between him and the uniformed pension monkeys that came to lock her up.

And I’m sure y’all would smash that . He seemed pretty upset he wasn’t gonna get to smash dat any longer .

asshat filming? is HE in jail too? motherfucker should be. how the fuck anyone stands and just watches that, let alone FILMS it?

only a few bad apples though. and yet, it's an endless damn torrent of videos. so glad i hung it up and went a different path.

She sounding like she on some dope. Also looks like domestic violence to me. I’m staying out of it.

much too soon sould have waited till he had the whole dug and filled up to her neck for dermatitis effect call it an Oscar moment with tears and crying pulling at what should be heart strings .

what a fucking asshole . And what fucking asshole filmed this and why isn’t he also in jail without bail?
Bet I bet there was lots of high fives and back slapping in the locker room between him and the uniformed pension monkeys that came to lock her up.

And I’m sure y’all would smash that . He seemed pretty upset he wasn’t gonna get to smash dat any longer .

He had her involuntarily committed to a mental ward. The only reason he was arrested at all, was because they found her to be completely sane. She basically had false inprisonment/kidnapping because of his "word". He was the one that should be in a criminal psych. ward.

What is scary, is how just pissing off an LE/PD can get you in a psych. ward. Think Red Flag Laws. She is lucky that the psychiatrist did an honest eval. of her.

I think a few days in Gen-Pop will straighten out baldie and his cohorts.

I read this article yesterday. Definitely pisses one off when you read it. All lies, and assholes covering for one another.

Just a few bad apples 🤷‍♂️. The article I read yesterday said the cameraman was a civilian, not one of the brown shirt buddy's he had contacted to corroborate his story.

just the fact that it is someone he is involved with/was involved with should automatically disqualify him from any policing action. that is IF he had any ethics.

there was a guy in Antigo, Wi. he was such a hardnosed guy, he gave his own mother a speeding ticket. what's more, he once rearended a car in front of him.......dude wrote himself out a ticket for following too close. THAT is a cop with ethics.

Bitch is mental for dating the asshole to start with. do you think that fucking prick wasn't a prick six months before this video? He was and he was balls deep in her ass every night and she loved it. So now she wants to move on to one of his buddies and this shit starts.

Yeah, he is an asshole cop and she is a shitshow. Oh well, fire him and stay the fuck away from her.

Married cop has a side piece of ass living in his camper. Side piece says that she is done with him. Dirty cop gets paperwork to have her committed and tells his badge buddies that he will serve the papers and take her in. He brings along a civilian friend to video it. He used a text between them out of context to get the paperwork.
He's in the lower percentile. Cheaters and beaters are not common. Beaters or cheaters are common.
But no one in that department knew? Right?

Reactions: Jumper
Yeah, he is an asshole cop and she is a shitshow. Oh well, fire him and stay the fuck away from her.
Fire him? No he should spend some time with his kind behind bars. I'm not a lawyer but I can come up with at least ten crimes he committed.
If Joe citizen had done this what do you think the police and da would do?