• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did Tucker Carlson lie about COVID vaccine related deaths

Hawkwood

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Sep 29, 2018
    Northern Virginia
    So where is any retraction from Tucker Carlson on his story about people dying after receiving the COVID vaccine.

townhall.com
    Tucker Carlson Raises Questions About Adverse Events From COVID-19 Vaccines [Updated]
    Editor's note: This article has been updated to include additional information about the VAERS system and how Tucker Carlson reportedly misused its data, as explained by Health Feedback. It also removed
    townhall.com townhall.com

So far I’ve seen nothing, but when I ask the liberals in my family about his report they storm on as to how I need to do more ‘research’ before passing along outright fiction and lies. They quote ‘politifact’ (sp?) and other sources like Snoopes who have supposedly determined that Tucker was wrong. Trouble is I find their ‘fact checkers’ to be less than reliable and many times guilty of being lying sacks of shit. I figure anytime you vaccinate a couple of hundred million people you’re bound to have some adverse reactions and deaths. Figure, as well, this happens with the venerable annual flu vaccine. Perhaps our own Doc can weigh in here. I also figure the government will look to squelch any rumors on vaccine related deaths. Unless it’s J&J.
    Regardless, what are you all seeing/hearing? Was Tucker Carlson off his feed with the assertion that 3000 plus have died as a result of the Wuhan Flu vaccine shots?

Reactions: memtb
    So where is any retraction from Tucker Carlson on his story about people dying after receiving the COVID vaccine.

townhall.com
    Tucker Carlson Raises Questions About Adverse Events From COVID-19 Vaccines [Updated]
    Editor's note: This article has been updated to include additional information about the VAERS system and how Tucker Carlson reportedly misused its data, as explained by Health Feedback. It also removed

So far I’ve seen nothing, but when I ask the liberals in my family about his report they storm on as to how I need to do more ‘research’ before passing along outright fiction and lies. They quote ‘politifact’ (sp?) and other sources like Snoopes who have supposedly determined that Tucker was wrong. Trouble is I find their ‘fact checkers’ to be less than reliable and many times guilty of being lying sacks of shit. I figure anytime you vaccinate a couple of hundred million people you’re bound to have some adverse reactions and deaths. Figure, as well, this happens with the venerable annual flu vaccine. Perhaps our own Doc can weigh in here. I also figure the government will look to squelch any rumors on vaccine related deaths. Unless it’s J&J.
    Regardless, what are you all seeing/hearing? Was Tucker Carlson off his feed with the assertion that 3000 plus have died as a result of the Wuhan Flu vaccine shots?
    It's all been redacted.

The CDC is hiding the data now.

It has been the WORST shot for health ever reported.

More deaths than decades before of all shots - and they bury it.

Looked for recent updates-no dice.

Weeks ago-it was there on the CDC site.

An opinion. Unreal.

I'll just leave this
    "If you believe half of what you see and none of what you hear, you might get close to the truth"

Its all ratings and screaming and truth was the first casualty.
    I have not seen anyone die of the vaccine
    I have not seen anyone die of Covid

That's all i can say with any certainty.

Direct then to Vaers and let them absorb the data at their own accord. They won’t learn anything, because their preferred tit to suckle isn’t feeding to them, but it has everything YOU need.

Reactions: Mwalex
    It common knowledge in the virology/medical community that VAERS only captures at best guess, 1% to 10% of the actual adverse reactions. About a week ago the reported number of adverse events for the COVID vaccines was around 3400. It's from this number that the conclusion is drawn that the deaths from the vaccine now have exceeded the number of deaths from ALL vaccines for the last 20yrs! And remember the VAERS number is only about 1/10th of reality. On a personal note, a coworker, ~50 year old male, healthy, who took the Pfizer vaccine is in serious condition in the hospital with blood clots in both lungs and his leg.

It doesn’t matter to me if he’s lying or not. I’m not taking it, nor is anybody in my family taking it. I don’t know the number of deaths from the shot. I will never know the numbers from the shot. In my opinion, it’s way higher than what’s being reported, just like the deaths from covid are way lower than reported.

Both my physician and my wife's are saying the death rate after getting the shot is higher than not getting it. Two totally separate groups of doctors are seeing this. My wife's physician also said they are ignoring the vaccinated/non vaccinated in the death rate also. The cases she has seen of people getting it after the shot, is much more severe also. The people that have gotten it a second time without the shot pretty much don't know they even got it again, or it's barely a case of the sniffles. She also said many women are seeing breast tissue anomalies after the shot.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Tucker only touched on the tip of the iceberg. These deaths and injuries are just shortly after taking this dna modifier. Imagine what happens after it embeds in deep and the dna damage begins to show?

Tucker only touched on the tip of the iceberg. These deaths and injuries are just shortly after taking this dna modifier. Imagine what happens after it embeds in deep and the dna damage begins to show?
    It’s a sad deal, but knowing that those who took it did so willingly is why it doesn’t bother me in the least. Many that did understood the lies and deception surrounding this fake pandemic and fully understood the local, state, and federal tyranny brought down on the people in the name of “safety”, yet still took the shot. I have no sympathy for these people. Hopefully nothing bad happens down the road, but if it does so be it.

townhall.com

Well shit. If snopes and politifactvare saying he’s lying chances are pretty good he hit close to home.

I am a front line health care provider. My wife is as well.

Last year at this time we were seeing “COVID-19” sick people with usually just mild flu and cold symptoms. Now we are seeing ZERO Covid patients. What we are seeing DAILY are sick people reacting to the vaccines. Many are moderate flu-like symptoms but some are odd; unexplained partial paralysis, severe tinnitus among other things. Numerous CVAs and cardiac arrests within just days of the shots-and mind you none of these are being reported as “reactions” to the vaccine.

My wife is seeing numerous issues from the vaccines. Spontaneous bruising, nose bleeds, and several women that haven’t had a period in months since the shot. Several patients have tried to report these reactions to the local health department and were flatly told “these are NOT reactions to the vaccine, follow up with your primary care provider”. One patent went back to the vaccination site with her obvious symptoms and they just shrugged and told her not their problem-she signed a waiver before the “jab”.

Two (young)patients that had Remdisvir in the hospital now having liver failure-interestingly Remdisvir was just removed from the WHO list of approved treatments and I suspect will be pulled off the market.

Funny thing is they say these severe reactions are “one in a million” but we certainly don’t see millions of patients.

Hmmmm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Petra Mayer, books editor for National Public Radio, died Saturday of what’s believed to be a pulmonary embolism, the news organization said. She was 46.

I work part time as an EMT. For all the massive amounts of precautions that our small town hospital has taken with positive pressure rooms and making us wear masks and all this other bullshit we have transported in the last couple of years 4 people I think that were positive for the Rona. I personally know one guy who went into the hospital for a heart attack that attack that tested positive, but had no symptoms. I personally know one guy who has received 3 shots for the vaccine and seems fine. Yeah and we've had 2 customers at my day job whose family members have had the shot and died of blood clot related issues soon after, week or so.

The hospital sent down mandatory vaccination, I don't know the actual amount of people who got the exemption or who got the shot but no one at the hospital has died in the last 4 weeks since the deadline to be 2 shotted that I know of.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    I am a front line health care provider. My wife is as well.

Last year at this time we were seeing “COVID-19” sick people with usually just mild flu and cold symptoms. Now we are seeing ZERO Covid patients. What we are seeing DAILY are sick people reacting to the vaccines. Many are moderate flu-like symptoms but some are odd; unexplained partial paralysis, severe tinnitus among other things. Numerous CVAs and cardiac arrests within just days of the shots-and mind you none of these are being reported as “reactions” to the vaccine.

My wife is seeing numerous issues from the vaccines. Spontaneous bruising, nose bleeds, and several women that haven’t had a period in months since the shot. Several patients have tried to report these reactions to the local health department and were flatly told “these are NOT reactions to the vaccine, follow up with your primary care provider”. One patent went back to the vaccination site with her obvious symptoms and they just shrugged and told her not their problem-she signed a waiver before the “jab”.

Two (young)patients that had Remdisvir in the hospital now having liver failure-interestingly Remdisvir was just removed from the WHO list of approved treatments and I suspect will be pulled off the market.

Funny thing is they say these severe reactions are “one in a million” but we certainly don’t see millions of patients.

Red, are you a physician or nurse?

Would the issues we're seeing from the shot much more to that of immune complex or something else?

If anyone knows the history of remdisivir, giving it to anyone is basically criminal.

The next few years are going to be... interesting... The clot shot already took another one of the cultists... A certain Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial who had boasted that he would deny medical care to the unvaxxed and "punch conspiracy theorists in the face". He got his third booster a couple of weeks back, and is now chillin' in the Brimstone Lounge with the Kenosha Pedo Duo and RGB... All of his social media channels have now been hijacked and flooded by trolls making fun of him...

Last edited:

townhall.com

These numbers may be a reflection of what the Italians recently did. They removed all of the questionable deaths attributed to Covid, showing “only” deaths by Covid.....and reduced their Covid by something like 97%! memtb

townhall.com

Well man up and tell your family libtards to go fuck themselves

It common knowledge in the virology/medical community that VAERS only captures at best guess, 1% to 10% of the actual adverse reactions. About a week ago the reported number of adverse events for the COVID vaccines was around 3400. It's from this number that the conclusion is drawn that the deaths from the vaccine now have exceeded the number of deaths from ALL vaccines for the last 20yrs! And remember the VAERS number is only about 1/10th of reality. On a personal note, a coworker, ~50 year old male, healthy, who took the Pfizer vaccine is in serious condition in the hospital with blood clots in both lungs and his leg.

One coworker took J&J on a Friday ended up on a vent on Monday.

Nother finished his second Pfizer and a week later got transported to the hospital with lung clots.

Couple others had reactions with undetermined nature.

This is in a population of approx 2K.

One coworker took J&J on a Friday ended up on a vent on Monday.

Nother finished his second Pfizer and a week later got transported to the hospital with lung clots.

Couple others had reactions with undetermined nature.

This is in a population of approx 2K.

A LOT of misconceptions about the J&J out there. A lot of folks think that it is a "traditional" vaccine, as in created from inert viral protein coats. It is not. J&J is also a genetic modifier, just not mRNA like the others, but it still creates a cascade of spike proteins that WILL fuck you up. One of my coworker's GF took the J&J and started having trouble breathing a couple of days after. Coworker told me during coffee break and I IMMEDIATELY told him to take her to the ER... She was all right, but now their whole family is living under the specter that she may pass away suddenly in her sleep one day... This whole thing is fucked up beyond all imagination.

All deaths have been lied about. If you die any time before two weeks after your second dose. You will be counted as a COVID death. If you die with in 90 days of a positive test, you are a COVID death.

Lets do some quick deductive reasoning. COVID deaths have gone up since vaccination started. Everyone I know who was subject to weekly testing, tested positive after taking the jab. This was during the first group to get jabbed. If you die from a reaction to the vaccine, they will test you and call it COVID unless it is at least two weeks after your second jab. What are the odds, more people are dying from the jab than from COVID?

Why are they testing way up the nose? You certainly wouldn't have to go there to find people with an active infection. You find bad stuff everywhere.

Last edited:
    "Lets do some quick deductive reasoning. COVID deaths have gone up since vaccination started"

Really? I think I'd word that as a question. Like, have COVID deaths gone up in areas that have completed significant vaccination? How does that compare to areas that have completed lower vaccination? By completed I mean like 3 months after second dose. What are the death rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated in both areas? What were the death rates like in both areas at the beginning of covid up until vaccination began?

Yes, deaths are up and cases are up in areas with high vaccination rates. Vaccinated people are catching and spreading just like unvaccinated, as well as being killed from other side effects that are often going unreported. Hospitals were reporting deaths as COVID that were unrelated for funding, as well as outright killing people with ventilators, so they would not have to quarantine staff. The ventilator was not for the patient, and all you needed to end up on one was a positive test, and need to be hospitalized.

UN predicting doom in the future LOL

My neighbor, 27 years old and healthy, got his second jab and less than 10 hours later was in the emergency room because he couldn't breathe and heart issues. After stabilized he was sent home to recover which took about two weeks. He couldn't walk across the room without assistance.
    They said that he had some kind of other viral infection that was causing his problems

Within the next five years I think we can expect to see a HUGE number of deaths due to heart issues from the shots.
    In the next 5 years you're going to see an uptick in medications designed to deal with heart / shot related issues......although the shot itself will never be mentioned. Nothing like making bucks on the upside.....and the downside.

I know two people who have died because of this China Flu since it began. One was a friend who had health issues {diabetes and overweight}. Got the covid and went to the hospital, put on vent and died in 10 days. That was about 2 months ago.
    The other was one of my sons former girlfriend. She was 40 years old and her daughter is pregnant with her 1st child. Daughter says Mom has to get the jab to see her 1st grandchild when she is born. Mom relented and got the shot. 24hrs later she dropped dead. Never gonna she that grandchild now.
    I do not see a risk/reward that will convince me to get a clot shot.

In the next 5 years you're going to see an uptick in medications designed to deal with heart / shot related issues......although the shot itself will never be mentioned. Nothing like making bucks on the upside.....and the downside.

Don't worry, they've got a solution in the works already.