• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did you know that your 'Cisgendered'?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is a disease.

--------------------------------------

Cisgender - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cisgender

Cisgender (sometimes cissexual, or shortened to cis) describes a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. ... The word cisgender is the ...
    Opposite (semantics) · ‎Womyn-born womyn · ‎Whipping Girl · ‎Endosex

-------------------------------------------

Virginia Tech professor apologizes for being White ... - Fox News​

https://www.foxnews.com › virginia-tech-professor-apolo...

10 hours ago — A professor at Virginia Tech University issued a syllabus apologizing to students of color for being a White, straight cisgendered female.

When you turn out the lights does it really matter the gender, isn't everyone's anus, rectum and colon feel the same when lube is applied.........

Again I'm sorry I'm flesh tone.........

She should be apologizing to the students for subjecting them to her mindless, hippie drivel.

Stick to the subject matter at hand, you tart. Nobody's paying tuition to hear your bullshit apologies or political opinions.
    Thats what several of the students said, though it didnt give their race. It would be interesting to do a survey and see how their opinions align along racial lines.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
    Notice that the CDC reports covid cases by Male and Female? I wonder why the 320 other genders don't get it

I believe the Imperial Fist's line at 1:01 expresses my feelings on this adequately.

Ughhhhh... This is the kinda shit that makes me want to fucking vomit, personally I don't care what others do with their free time this is America and everyone should be free to do what they want. But people have just taken shit way too far with this freedom... Burning the flag, kneeling during the national anthem, labeling straight people Cisgendered, white people are oppressive and should apologize, gender being assigned at birth, men competing against women in the Olympics cause they transitioned... Really people, really...? What the absolute fuck is going on in the U.S. its ridiculous, now we've got professors actually teaching this shit to the next generation Jesus H people.

Thats what several of the students said, though it didnt give their race. It would be interesting to do a survey and see how their opinions align along racial lines.
    Generally speaking, the black community isn't the most supportive of trannies or even gays for that matter. I'm curious too.

Generally speaking, the black community isn't the most supportive of trannies or even gays for that matter. I'm curious too.
    Question are trannies gay since they are half man half woman , I'm thinking at least half gay.....

• Haha
    Reactions: Snuby642
    God gave you eyes so you could acknowledge the difference between people and yourself. Everyone who has eyes their first interaction with another is to notice the differences to one self. That's how the brain works and you can't stop it from functioning that way no matter how hard you try. Everyone is "racist" except blind people.

Reactions: Alienta and jrassy
    Maybe for the right price, a few shekels... perhaps you'd prefer a looney tunes Indian chief or a Jive talking blaxploitation stock character?
    I wouldn't use 2 other groups of people who were ALSO killed by their government after a long campaign of social manipulation of the narrative to make your point that ignoring social manipulation of the narrative is a good idea.

A couple of clues.
    No one said they're oppressed by these labels.
    More of a recognition of a ridiculous need of some to label those they look down on.
    To not admit these things are being force fed to us daily is blindness.

R

But you could use them to mock someone thinking that's what's going on when academic bubble types virtue signal and spout their nonsense and you just have to react.

Grow some balls. Stop acting like you're persecuted victim all the time. Folks like you remind me of Liberals more and more every day.
    Hey. You are right. Nothing bad could happen. Its impossible. Just set all this stuff to ignore.

Either that is true...or we ignored all this stuff for the last 30 years and our nation is in the worst crisis it has ever faced because of it.

One or the other, really.

f74bf8fba3ce40739c1425f3488cce7c.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: BoltRunner
    Imagine if we didn't have a republican president from time to time to pull our nation back from the abyss , this time though it may be to late seeing how fucked it got so quickly.

cis·gen·der
    /sisˈjendər/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
    adjective: cisgender; adjective: cis-gender; adjective: cisgendered; adjective: cis-gendered
    1. denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender corresponds with their birth sex.
    2. Normal
    3. Not a deviant

Reactions: MtnCreek
    "The prefix cis- is not an acronym or abbreviation of another word; it is derived from Latin meaning on this side of. Coined in 1994, cisgender began to be added to dictionaries in 2015, as a result of changes in the way people discussed gender."

Thanks, Capt Obvious, but didn't answer the question.

A couple of clues.
    No one said they're oppressed by these labels.
    More of a recognition of a ridiculous need of some to label those they look down on.
    To not admit these things are being force fed to us daily is blindness.

R
    Thank the media for that.

I don't know, but they're sure as hell not straight.
    It would be really convenient to be able to fuck yourself.

Maybe even knock yourself up?

But would you have to put up with the bitch side back talkin the prick side all the time?

Some clown that probably flunked chemistry (and biology too) stumbled across cis/trans as it relates to chemical isomers and figured it could also be applied to this idiocy.

This is a disease.

--------------------------------------

Cisgender - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cisgender

Cisgender (sometimes cissexual, or shortened to cis) describes a person whose gender identity matches their sex assigned at birth. ... The word cisgender is the ...
    Opposite (semantics) · ‎Womyn-born womyn · ‎Whipping Girl · ‎Endosex

-------------------------------------------

Virginia Tech professor apologizes for being White ... - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com › virginia-tech-professor-apolo...

10 hours ago — A professor at Virginia Tech University issued a syllabus apologizing to students of color for being a White, straight cisgendered female.
    She should do the honorable thing and off herself!

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    With so many so called Genders one can pick, why is picking the one you genetically encompass any less admirable than another? I choose alpha male. If I get to pick, I'm genetically YY not xy. As such I can only sire man childs who can then sire a multitude of either Xy Or Xx.
    To prove that science, send your photo and desire to be considered in the experiment along with your genetic makeup and I'll sort candidates by size, age, and appearance.
    Sorry, but at this time only xx genomes are being considered for scientific purposes.

Reactions: sgtsmmiii
    You are NOT ”assigned“ a gender at birth. You become a gender at the moment of differentiation as your DNA is formed in your single cell. When you pretend this in not your gender it was called gender dysphoria, or mental illness. Now the metally ill arent helped, but their illness is encouraged.

• Sad
    ^^^^ this. Your sex is determined simply by whether the sperm that fertilized the egg that became you carried an X or Y chromosome. Nothing more, nothing less, despite your feeeeelings.

• Haha
    Nah you guys are wrong whenever the stork delivers the unassigned baby they also send plug and play parts for gender that you can choose or assign right there. Where do you think the concept for Mr. Potatoe Head came from...?

Nah you guys are wrong whenever the stork delivers the unassigned baby they also send plug and play parts for gender that you can choose or assign right there. Where do you think the concept for Mr. Potatoe Head came from...?
    1631893373504.png

I can't believe people have fallen into this identity bullshit.
    My daughter went through a phase of wanting to watch Bob the Builder and play with trucks.
    Didn't mean she wanted to be a boy.
    Six months later it was Bratz dolls and hair ties.
    Kids develop, and it's a parent's responsibility to provide a safe environment and support them and give them life skills.
    Not gender assign them because it's a trend.

Balls drop, cavities get penetrated. It is the ground floor of animal life. The most important invention thereafter was marriage between a male and female. That was lost and opened the door for disfiguring the basic patterns and distinctions in nature. Now you can openly deny chemistry, physics, and biology.