• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

did you see the fly on Mikes head...

52A4BEEA-46A3-46CA-88B9-2A315E14D638.jpeg

Well of course who didn't. Did you see the commentator after the debate who said "it was a fly of color that showed up at the perfect time"

Quote may be paraphrasing a little but definitely said "fly of color"

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Even the fly thinks kameltoe is too disgusting to be around

Reactions: Lesch
could not watch most of it. was struck by the self-important, arrogant, snarky sarcasm typical of the left. in there somewhere she must have called him a racist. gives new literal meaning to bitch-slap.

Reactions: Bender
Even though I didn't want to ... I had to laugh at Nicole Wallace's post-debate comment: "The fly didn't get scared away by Mike Pence. He eventually left on his own out of sheer boredom."

That WAS an attention get'r. Just think, if it would've went from Mike's head to camel toe's, and she gets the Chicom Flu, can you imagine how wacked-out the media would get! Mac:LOL:

Fly or not, I expected Pence to be the gentleman he was and as usual, he didn't disappoint. (y) Harris acted like the low-class poser she is, so no surprise there either.

Reactions: oneshot86