• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Didn’t eat skittles or refuse to answer questions

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Happened a bit ago 2021 but is finally working its way through the courts .
These poor guys must have been scared to death from a sleeping guy in a car - why he could have had a whole bag of skittles or even a camera. Now this poor Sargent is charged with murder . I mean it has to be law and order because there were many officers on scene and they can’t all be murderers.
And my word man this animal thug was asleep in his car at a traffic light so one would think shooting him 10 times was a public service! I’m so thankful that animals like Mr Gilmore and Miss Babbitt were killed to keep DC safe !

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Looks like he over reacted BUT, getting a concealed carry in DC is tough, unlikely he had one, and to fall asleep in your car with a pistol showing in your belt?

Play stupid/Win stupid

Right so instead of checking for a medical condition or doing anything at all the most logical step is shoot someone 10 times . WTF

Right so instead of checking for a medical condition or doing anything at all the most logical step is shoot someone 10 times . WTF
*I didnt say that.

What I said/implied is that it was a really stupid move of the dead guy to have an exposed handgun in DC.

In Oklahoma the cops would likely ask you what caliber and do where do you shoot. DC, they just kill you, especially if youre ....13%

*I didnt say that.

What I said/implied is that it was a really stupid move of the dead guy to have an exposed handgun in DC.

In Oklahoma the cops would likely ask you what caliber and do where do you shoot. DC, they just kill you, especially if youre ....13%
Which happens to be about 90% of DC's population....

Reactions: Maggot and BCP