• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Difference between HS sendero stock and PSS stock?

alan98

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2008
Pennsylvania
Just wondering what the difference, if any, is between the REM HS Sendero stock and a HS PSS stock aside from the spiderweb finish on the sendero?

Thanks,

Alan

Re: Difference between HS sendero stock and PSS stock?

PSS got a palm swell....me thinks the sendero lacks this ,,,,but in all other ways....same same

Re: Difference between HS sendero stock and PSS stock?

more oval shaped front end thats parallel to the barrel, more vertical grip and a shallower angle on the bottom of the butt (pss)

the sendero is basically just a normal hunting stock with a slightly wide forend.

Re: Difference between HS sendero stock and PSS st

oh wait, i havent been lurking remingtons website in too many moons...

my first post applies to old style senderos, not sure when they made the switch to the new style stocks.

and then there's the fact that the Sendero's are (were?) all Long Actions.... Where the M700P(SS) can be had in either short or long actions.....

I was just curious, there's one for sale on here and it kinda looked the same and is long action, just what I need. I might just wait and hope to find a PSS Long action.

Alan