• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Different style of bag...?

300wmSlick

Slick
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Indiana
Came across this today and thought it was a neat idea. Didn't know if anyone else had experimented or used something like this before? Had any problems with it if you did?
Screenshot_2018-10-29-20-39-17.png

The only other one that I know of that’s similar is the Saracen or tactical utter bag that has a built in Arca rail.

the difference with this set up from Cole Tac is you can remove the straps and put it on a different bag. it just happens to come with this bag.

the other bags mentioned have the clamp BUILT IN.

the cole tac is nice because you can just take the straps off and use your bag as normal if you don't want the clamp for that particular stage.

this was JUST released yesterday. i'm sure no one has played with it except a select few.

i think it's a great idea

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
the difference with this set up from Cole Tac is you can remove the straps and put it on a different bag. it just happens to come with this bag.

the other bags mentioned have the clamp BUILT IN.

the cole tac is nice because you can just take the straps off and use your bag as normal if you don't want the clamp for that particular stage.

this was JUST released yesterday. i'm sure no one has played with it except a select few.

i think it's a great idea
It’s unique for sure. Interested to see how it works with a wide variety of bags.

Reactions: FleetDaddy
Hey guys. This is Dustin from Cole-TAC. The unique aspect of the system is the versatility of both the frame and the bags. The bags can be used just as any other standard bag as there is nothing metal sewn into it. The frame can be used on several different bags. We have been working on this for a while and having the bags attached to the rail is more stable and there are times when different bag shapes are better than others. This way you can have the most expensive part (the frame/clamp) be used on multiple bags. Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

Reactions: Olen_4504