• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

diffrent straw mod for chargemaster

Nope - I hadn't heard of that one yet. I am curious to hear how it works for others.

I tried the original McDonalds straw change but didn't notice that much improvement. I will give this one a go when I get a straw.

i found it easier to take a straw push it all the way in then cut it off at the spout . after thats done you can pull it out a little at a time until u get the desired amount instead off actually cutting a slot in it. doing it this way you can easily tune it for diffrent powders

my tuning speeds are at

for now

Last edited:
thank god, this one looks like it will work well. I tried the first straw mod and it did not work out for me, I was getting ready to take that thing out for target practice.

Im have mine set with about 1/8 inch gap. I know that sounds small but seems to be about rite for varget

That's pretty cool, going to try it tomorrow. I also cut the end of my straw to look like this vvvvvvvvv and this allows single granule drops on the slow trickle.