• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Digital Walther

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I squirted some desert type of digital camo onto my buddies suppressed Walther SP22 M3 22 LR. I am going to have to get me one of these pistols ASAP. I love it.

Re: Digital Walther

Thx pal. This one belongs to my buddy who lives over in Oklahoma. I really like this thing. A great shooting pistol.

OK I have to ask..
what's up with the lil suppressor?
Where did you get a barrel that is extended enough to be threaded
like a P22?
I don't see that feature offered on any of the adverts for this gun..

looks veeery interesting....

It is a Tactical Solutions Cascade.

think about having a little adapter that goes onto the shorter barrel and then it extends out enough to then screw on the suppressor and you got it.

A buddy of mine has one, he was the first in NY to get one, its his new bullseye gun. I ran a few mags through it, very nice, I'll probably get one someday.

you suck....

man i have been looking at these things for a while now..i just didn't know how i was going to get my can on it....
now i have to have one.

thanks. when i end up devorced can i come live at your house....lol

Heck cardog, I am buying one of them myself tomorrow likely. I just told the wifer that I really wanted one and she said go for it.

That thing looks awesome, never seen anything like it.

Dear ARP,

I HATE YOU!

Sincerely,

Pat's Bank Account

It operates with a threaded barrel and then an adapter like the P22 nut and then the can... I just got back home from buying mine. I will have it painted by tomorrow.
smile.gif

I have already bought mine. The match grade M3 version comes with the rails and you can also choose to just put in a non rail slider that will hold the sights in place. I will be using a Burris FastFire2 on mine so the rails will stay. I like em anyways. The rails or the non picatinny rails actually hold the front sight in place so one or the other must be in place.

what are those going for in your neck of the woods? my local small town gun/hardware store has one new for 399.00

The M3 version ? Your 399 is a good price for retail if for the M3. It is only about 5% over cost.