• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Dillon 550C & Accessories

BDPatriot13

Private
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2017
I bit off more than I can chew with this and I want to go to a single stage since I only will produce <100 rounds per load.

Dillon 550C (roughly 3k rounds on it, all .223)
Factory accessories (two primer tubes, small powder throw bar, shell plate, cartridge tray, etc)
Hornady powder cop
Hornady seating die
Hornady bullet puller
Upgraded primer cam bar

Asking $650 shipped

Reactions: Zack_va248
He doesn't specifically stated it but by saying all ammo he's made on it have been 223 then I'll assume it comes setup with 223/5.56 caliber conversion kit, toolhead and powder thrower.... all you would need is your 223 dies to screw into the toolhead.

If you wanted to load something else on it, you would need to purchase a caliber conversion kit for that caliber... if you wanted to leave it setup then another toolhead and powder thrower would be wise..

OP please confirm

Great deal though, I load all my precision ammo on a 550c with many toolheads and caliber conversions. If I didn't already have one along with 2 650s and picking up a 1050 tomorrow, I'd probably scoop this up

Reactions: AMwood
Hey guys, totally transparent here- I bought the setup used, locally (hence the sub 3k rounds), and never have touched it as it’s over my head. Going to a single stage to “cut my teeth”. Attached are pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0681.jpeg
    IMG_0681.jpeg
    376.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0682.jpeg
    IMG_0682.jpeg
    585.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0683.jpeg
    IMG_0683.jpeg
    484.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: AMwood
Ok so it is all setup ready to go even with dies. Are those 223 dies screwed into the toolhead? What do they say on them? What's the number on brass index pins and the letter on the black rotating shellplate?

Reactions: BDPatriot13
Here’s the shell plate and powder cop

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpeg
    IMG_0705.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0704.jpeg
    IMG_0704.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 39
You can use the 550 like a single stage, or even better like a turret press. Just do one step at a time.

Good luck with your sale.

Update for everyone,

Traded this for the following:

IMR4064 QTY 4lbs+
Summit Single Stage Press
Lyman Funnel Kit
Sierra .30 cal Tipped MatchKing 175gr. projectiles QTY500
Hornady .22 cal HPBT 75gr. projectiles QTY200

I appreciate all the offers and correspondence!

Reactions: SdotW