• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dillon 750 6GT

LR1845

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2021
Nevada
Anyone loading or sizing 6GT brass on Dillon 750 with a case feeder? What conversion kit are you using? I’m pretty sure it would be the 22-250 conversion kit but want to verify.

Thanks Dave

That should work (the 22-250 kit). I printed my own case feed adapter for 6br, which uses the 6mm ppc powder funnel. If the case feed adapter from the 22-250 kit doesn’t work just use a longer one like 308. Or, get on thingiverse and fine an STL file you can print if you’re into 3D printing.

Reactions: LR1845
Anyone loading or sizing 6GT brass on Dillon 750 with a case feeder? What conversion kit are you using? I’m pretty sure it would be the 22-250 conversion kit but want to verify.

Thanks Dave

@padom does it on a 1050s I think. Not sure if it's 6gt but he can help you

Reactions: LR1845
3-4yrs when I shot 6BRA I'm pretty sure I was using the 22-250 conversion just wanted to check before I ordered it.

Thanks