• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dillon Precision XL750 Availability

luv2hunt6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2011
    Great Falls, Montana
    If anyone else is considering purchasing one of Dillon's XL750's go to their website and purchase one directly. All the items I put on my cart showed the 8-12 week backorder which I was fine with considering I wasn't interested in paying the $1100-$1300+ ebay and gunbroker prices. I made the purchase last Saturday and received tracking information today for everything except the spare parts kit.

I received some ”backordered” dies and accessories fairly quickly as well. I just bought a 750 a few months ago - in stock at LGS when eBay was starting to get ridiculous. Last night I was looking for a case feeder plate and saw one on eBay for more than 4x the (in stock and available) price on Dillon’s website.

Always amazed me how people would try and fight hundreds of dudes for the 1-2 in stock presses at a time when you could just back order from Dillon and relax for a few weeks until your press shows up.

Congrats OP you have one of the sanest threads on reloading components I’ve seen this year on the hide.