• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dindo nuffin

Typical scum lawyers and greedy bastard relatives.

Sure, sue everyone else EXCEPT the actual criminals, because in the end the only thing they ever cared about was money.

If they actually cared about things they'd instead be busy running for political office to get rid of all the woke DAs and law makers that refuse to crack down on 13% caused crime and who keep letting violent criminals run around.

I'm guessing of course they won't sue the actual city or the police because the courts already ruled that the government has no duty to protect you or some such B.S. like that.

Reactions: 101st and MCSO1357
Typical scum lawyers and greedy bastard relatives.

Sure, sue everyone else EXCEPT the actual criminals, because in the end the only thing they ever cared about was money.

If they actually cared about things they'd instead be busy running for political office to get rid of all the woke DAs and law makers that refuse to crack down on 13% caused crime and who keep letting violent criminals run around.

I'm guessing of course they won't sue the actual city or the police because the courts already ruled that the government has no duty to protect you or some such B.S. like that.
In some ways you are right - suing the BLUE city/region law enforcement, DA, etc. is pointless. Atlanta is a hot bed of crime and that includes almost all of the city of "Atlanta" and most of the adjoining cities/counties.

However, the malls are a proven, known hot bed of crime - petty and violent. I left "Atlanta" when I retired and have no interest in ever returning. I hope this family has success is getting financial damages from the mall, the stores, the private security, etc. as MAYBE then the mall, etc. will get serious about private security since they cannot depend on "government" security.

Governor Kemp out to put up signs at all the entrances to the total Atlanta region that you are entering an unsafe and violent area and that includes the Atlanta airport.

This ties in with the most affluent area in Atlanta wanting to breakaway and form its own city and own police force (Buckhead).

However, the malls are a proven, known hot bed of crime - petty and violent. I left "Atlanta" when I retired and have no interest in ever returning. I hope this family has success is getting financial damages from the mall, the stores, the private security, etc. as MAYBE then the mall, etc. will get serious about private security since they cannot depend on "government" security.

Nice try but totally stupid.

So the malls that pay huge taxes to the government now have to pay money themselves to do the job that the government is taking money to do but won't do, and if not other greedy fuckers sue them?

Oh and before you say yes great idea, put on your thinking cap for a moment:

Now try figuring out what your liability is going to be when all the 13% type criminals sue you in civil court for stopping their crime spree?
Do you think those same woke DAs and woke police and woke government types that refuse on purpose to stop crime are going to sit back and let you do their job for them en masse? Nope they will be prosecuting you and your security teams for "racial discrimination."

And just like that, you and the rest of the stupid "let's sue anyone with money" greedy fucks will completely destroy what is left of in person shopping, and the super elites will thank you as they now have a monopoly on all retail commerce, that will ship from their fortified warehouses.
And good luck having any places to go, nobody will be able to afford 1. the security, 2. the lawyers.

How about instead the stores sue the greedy parents of the kid instead and see how they like it.

So stupid folks like you next say: "Well they can just put up signs and all good"
Nice try stupid, next lawsuit: The signs weren't enough warning.

This is what is destroying not only society but our gun rights as well.
Stupid greedy "Jackpot Justice" allowed by the courts where lawyers and greedy "estates" are able to sue not the person actually doing the wrong but anyone else that might have deep pockets.

Nice try but totally stupid.

So the malls that pay huge taxes to the government now have to pay money themselves to do the job that the government is taking money to do but won't do, and if not other greedy fuckers sue them?

Oh and before you say yes great idea, put on your thinking cap for a moment:

Now try figuring out what your liability is going to be when all the 13% type criminals sue you in civil court for stopping their crime spree?
Do you think those same woke DAs and woke police and woke government types that refuse on purpose to stop crime are going to sit back and let you do their job for them en masse? Nope they will be prosecuting you and your security teams for "racial discrimination."

And just like that, you and the rest of the stupid "let's sue anyone with money" greedy fucks will completely destroy what is left of in person shopping, and the super elites will thank you as they now have a monopoly on all retail commerce, that will ship from their fortified warehouses.
And good luck having any places to go, nobody will be able to afford 1. the security, 2. the lawyers.

How about instead the stores sue the greedy parents of the kid instead and see how they like it.

So stupid folks like you next say: "Well they can just put up signs and all good"
Nice try stupid, next lawsuit: The signs weren't enough warning.

This is what is destroying not only society but our gun rights as well.
Stupid greedy "Jackpot Justice" allowed by the courts where lawyers and greedy "estates" are able to sue not the person actually doing the wrong but anyone else that might have deep pockets.
Funniest garbage I’ve read in a while. Thanks for that.

Looking at it online it's a huge mall where thousands of people go every day, doesn't look like the hood either.

Nice looking houses across the street, it's not the ghetto, probably where the white suburbanites live.