• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ding dong....Don't F_K w/ a Trooper!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

giphy.gif

...Oh boy...

I mean, on one hand, if you are a cop and can't control your temper, get the fuck out before you shoot someone reaching for their license...

on the other, if you are 17 and still playing ding dong ditch, you probably deserve to get your ass kicked...

But a cop gets indicted and some retard learned to grow up?
    View attachment 8237638
    ding dong ditch?? that's not what we called it....

And that pig will get a slap on the wrist compared to what the people who fund his pay would get.

And he will be a cop again within a year. Probably at same department. Maybe get hired for a day then put on lifetime disability. Like Daniel shavers murderer

So we have 2 arrests. What was the crime? I did not read, or see, of any property damage or physical injuries caused by these 2 teens.
    Delaware's finest brown shirts, in fact were a major disruption of keeping the peace. Multiple soldiers in brown making good use of tax payer funding to make sure these teens will never again disturb the peace. Did I also hear a helo?
    Wonder how the real crime rate in Delaware is? What do these monsters do to a real criminal?

All in all, this should have been handled on a much better level. How about bring these 2 kids home for a slap on the wrist?
    I do agree, the screaming was priceless.

I can’t understand why people react like this when getting arrested.

Shrieking like a schoolgirl? Flopping around like a fish while cuffed? Begging and pleading to be let go after the temper tantrum and/or resisting arrest? Jesus….

Just calm down and shut the fuck up until you’re alone with your attorney. It’s not that hard. If my dad ever saw me acting like this he’d beat me once for getting arrested and again for reacting like a retarded little bitch.

Them ass whooping that you don't give your kids, eventually add up. You don't want the state doling out ass whooping to your precious retard.
    This video should be titled "when spoiled entitled retards meet".
    You’d think people would be talking more about the “professional” grown man controlling his emotions more than a 15 year old

Any guy who was 15 and never got into some dumb shit must grow up to be quite the pussy

Possessing the knowledge, wisdom and self control of a grown man is one thing.

Refraining from throwing a temper tantrum is something else entirely. You should have that figured out by five or six years old.

Your right I did see a temper tantrum. I seen a cop beating the shit out of a kid becuase he couldn't control his emotions.

Kid deserved some punishment for sure. I don't condone cops punching handcuffed kids in the face, breaking their eye socket. Then again maybe you do and we can just agree to disagree.

You’d think people would be talking more about the “professional” grown man controlling his emotions more than a 15 year old

Any guy who was 15 and never got into some dumb shit must grow up to be quite the pussy
    Any armed man who has to punch a handcuffed and seated minor needs a trip into the back woods.

Them ass whooping that you don't give your kids, eventually add up. You don't want the state doling out ass whooping to your precious retard.
    This video should be titled "when spoiled entitled retards meet".
    Interesting that the criminal statist fuck wasn’t the subject of your criticism but gov men tend to back other gov men at all times so it doesn’t surprise me. This is why I will never trust or support a man whose living is derived from the guns held to the head of the tax slaves.

As far as cops go, state troopers are the sorriest of the bunch by far.

Your right I did see a temper tantrum. I seen a cop beating the shit out of a kid becuase he couldn't control his emotions.

Kid deserved some punishment for sure. I don't condone cops punching handcuffed kids in the face, breaking their eye socket. Then again maybe you do and we can just agree to disagree.
    You’re reading into this too much. I’m not siding with the cop at all. He’s a dick.

I’m just baffled by how people respond to be arrested in these videos. The shame of the tantrum will linger far longer than the pain from the ass whooping.

I certainly won’t condone the action of the officer…..but maybe a few punches to the faces of these little fuckers would make them learn that there are consequences for their action. The juvenile court system is an ABSOLUTE FUCKING JOKE! Hence we have miniature criminals all across the country committing ARMED carjackings, robberies, burglaries. Perpetrators 12,14 years old. No consequences! While we are at it, maybe we should punch their absent, looser parents in the face too!

Had that been me at 15, I would have complied and capitulated without shitting myself and calling for mommy.

Did you not catch me call the cops retards too?
    Or are you special as well?

Interesting that the criminal statist fuck wasn’t the subject of your criticism but gov men tend to back other gov men at all times so it doesn’t surprise me. This is why I will never trust or support a man whose living is derived from the guns held to the head of the tax slaves.

As far as cops go, state troopers are the sorriest of the bunch by far.

Go fuck yourself Wade.
    There's a whole gaggle of fucking retards in that video. But you have a hard time reading, are you fucking retarded too?
    And I've never worked for the government you fucking retarded cockssucker

You’re reading into this too much. I’m not siding with the cop at all. He’s a dick.

I’m just baffled by how people respond to be arrested in these videos. The shame of the tantrum will linger far longer than the pain from the ass whooping.

I ain't going to watch that video again. Dealt with a school administrator last year that decided to put her hands on my 9yo kid because she was overwhelmed with the older kids acting up. She was fired and removed from school grounds. So it puts me in a bad place to relive it.

I've fished the bering sea for 15 years and seen just about every badass there was break when they thought they were going to die. Went thru ship fires, flooding, to massive weather. I'm sure 99.99% have something that can break us, I know I do.

So I'm not going to judge a 15yo kid for loosing his mental faculties when he is getting thrown on the ground with a grown man falling on the back of his head trying to drive his face thru the concrete.

Again I agree that there needs to be accountability, but if something thinks that's beating a handcuffed kid, fracturing his face, your wrong.

I thought I could whoop a cop once , when I was 15 , I was wrong, roughed me up pretty good but didn't break any bones and I learned a very important lesson, don't fight or back talk the cops , especially if your drunk, although that is kinda hard to do sometimes.

Reactions: ken226

giphy.gif

So many of this current generation are such cuck pussy fucks! The slightest discipline and they are unhinged screaming infants. We see it time and time again. Should rename this current crop Generation Feeble.

So let me get this straight.. article never says the kid rings the doorbell like when playing ding dong ditch. It says he ran up and kicked the guy’s door. Then the guy’s girlfriend calls him (assuming she was home when it happened and probably freaked out).

Now, it also says he was in an altercation with another juvenile earlier that week so it sounds like there’s a lot of great bible toting youth in that neighborhood.

So if I’m already watching my back and then get a call from my family that some group of guys just tried to kick in the front door and ran off….

I’m not taking up for him or saying he should have done that, but I understand.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited:

Most people on here can barely produce a legitimate sentence or a well constructed thought. You think critical and contextual perspectives are likely? Nigga please.

Notice also now every time some is arrested now:

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!"

Pro tip: if you can scream like a lil bitch, you are breathing. First Aid 101. That's why you slap a baby on the ass. A crying baby is a breathing baby!

As far as the trooper: Just go re-read the 57 other threads on cops and save us all the old arguments. WE get it, its bad. Don't care I gotta go mow the lawn.

"A few bad apples"
    Y'all bootlickers"
    wade post of evil men doing evil work calls everone statist, still wont do anything
    name calling
    But but but
    blah blah blah.....

Gun show this weekend: gonna see if I can find an el-cheapo donor action!

Reactions: JM4590
    Notice also now every time some is arrested now:

"I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!"

Pro tip: if you can scream like a lil bitch, you are breathing. First Aid 101. That's why you slap a baby on the ass. A crying baby is a breathing baby!

As far as the trooper: Just go re-read the 57 other threads on cops and save us all the old arguments. WE get it, its bad. Don't care I gotta go mow the lawn.

"A few bad apples"
    Y'all bootlickers"
    wade post of evil men doing evil work calls everone statist, still wont do anything
    name calling
    But but but
    blah blah blah.....

Gun show this weekend: gonna see if I can find an el-cheapo donor action!
    Isn’t there a donut you should be dominating?

It was wrong when I laughed and the kid screaming for his mom.

Its ok I'm going to hell First Class.
    Amen, twin brother from another mother.

We used to have less hoodlum activity when the community, as a whole, would engage in some ass-kicking.

I wonder if the crybaby is going to prank some more people.

We used to have less hoodlum activity when the community, as a whole, would engage in some ass-kicking.

Yes the community should kick some ass. Not the state or its badged thugs that create the problem to begin with. Too bad the blue you retards support makes sure that this would be costly. To sum it up for the slow ones such as yourself. Gov protects criminals, artificially inflates their numbers in society, forces us to live amongst them, and prosecutes anyone who tries to stop it. Couldn’t be for control now could it?

Yes the community should kick some ass. Not the state or its badged thugs that create the problem to begin with. Too bad the blue you retards support makes sure that this would be costly. To sum it up for the slow ones such as yourself. Gov protects criminals, artificially inflates their numbers in society, forces us to live amongst them, and prosecutes anyone who tries to stop it. Couldn’t be for control now could it?
    I hate to think you are that incognizant. I would rather assume you are gaslighting.

Cops were part of the community that kicked ass that I was talking about. Either the cop gave you a thump or brought you home and then daddy gave you a thump.

When I got in trouble in school, I had a choice between three licks with the paddle or three days of detention, I was more concerned about my mom's reaction, as I had to get home and do chores. So, I took the licks and tried not to make that mistake, again. Actually, that time in question, I hit a guy because I thought he said something bad about my mother. You just don't do that without a price.

So, when I got home and told my mother, I received no other punishment. But a good talking to. At that time, (1977) I was studying Kenpo Karate from my scoutmaster, a 5th degree black belt teaching us scouts for free. She told me to not let words get me into a fight. I could still finish a fight that someone else started. But don't let the words rile you up. The skills I was learning had far more effect than the normal haymakers people throw.

We need that community some more, including the cops who get in contact with parents. And, importantly, parents who care about what is happening.

I hate to think you are that incognizant. I would rather assume you are gaslighting.

Cops were part of the community that kicked ass that I was talking about. Either the cop gave you a thump or brought you home and then daddy gave you a thump.

When I got in trouble in school, I had a choice between three licks with the paddle or three days of detention, I was more concerned about my mom's reaction, as I had to get home and do chores. So, I took the licks and tried not to make that mistake, again. Actually, that time in question, I hit a guy because I thought he said something bad about my mother. You just don't do that without a price.

So, when I got home and told my mother, I received no other punishment. But a good talking to. At that time, (1977) I was studying Kenpo Karate from my scoutmaster, a 5th degree black belt teaching us scouts for free. She told me to not let words get me into a fight. I could still finish a fight that someone else started. But don't let the words rile you up. The skills I was learning had far more effect than the normal haymakers people throw.

We need that community some more, including the cops who get in contact with parents. And, importantly, parents who care about what is happening.
    I agree with much of what you are saying. It’s just ironic that a big authoritarian gov’t die hard is speaking of things such as coming together as a community. This is something governments seek to destroy, once again for control. I think you are severely confused. The gov’t is the epitome of evil. The police are the only thing keeping this evil in power. The only thing. They are the reason the border is being invaded and unchecked. They are the reason the covid murders and tyranny is a thing. They are the reason crime is rampant, elections are fraudulent, and criminal politicians are in power. LEO are anything but community.

I agree with much of what you are saying. It’s just ironic that a big authoritarian gov’t die hard is speaking of things such as coming together as a community. This is something governments seek to destroy, once again for control. I think you are severely confused. The gov’t is the epitome of evil. The police are the only thing this evil in power. The only thing. They should never be considered “community”.
    Yes and no and not all cops. But we have to have some form of governance, even if it is just an understanding between locals to help corral the hellions they are raising.

But....here you both are...blah, blah, blahing your constant bullshit too! Go mow your lawns....

The only difference is now there are body cams........ and cell phones......let me know if the cops from the 20's, 30's, 40's and up until today didn't use a billy club, Sap, or the butt of a revolver on someone that was cuffed.............the only difference is now there is a body cam, and a dozen people with a cam on their phone.........same shit, different time.........

Hell, my dad beat me worse for doing less. 25 years later, I can say, I never got an ass kicking from my dad I didn’t deserve. Bunch of sissies nowadays.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
    I for one would like to say I 1000% disagree with the post I totally think you should fuck with a cop and video tape the whole thing from the beginning of the ass whooping to the very last blow and the ambulance ride to an unmarked spot in the woods where the beating can continue undesterbed . never waste the chance to make other people's day lighter , laughter is always the best medicine .and seeing some dumb ass get beat by 20 cops would be funny as all get out . well as long as it isn't me .:LOL::oops:

Did I creamed that jelly filled harder than your mom.

Key-Lime too. Tasty!
    That you use donuts metaphors for sex talk tells me your heart is not too much longer for this world.

No loss, eh?

Hell, my dad beat me worse for doing less. 25 years later, I can say, I never got an ass kicking from my dad I didn’t deserve. Bunch of sissies nowadays.

“…Davis' broken orbital socket was "more complicated than originally thought," Davis said, and it took surgeons eight hours to rebuild his eye socket, which included two plates, 11 screws and a piece of mesh to take the pressure off his facial nerve…”

Your dad beat you worse than that?

“…Davis' broken orbital socket was "more complicated than originally thought," Davis said, and it took surgeons eight hours to rebuild his eye socket, which included two plates, 11 screws and a piece of mesh to take the pressure off his facial nerve…”

It's the Internet. Some people are compelled to say stooopid shit

He sure did, I just didn’t sustain the injuries this kid did. I’m not not saying it was right, but based on the video, I’ve had worse beatings that I deserved.

He sure did, I just didn’t sustain the injuries this kid did. I’m not not saying it was right, but based on the video, I’ve had worse beatings that I deserved.
    The beating isn’t on the video. He turned his body camera off to punch the boy. And if you didn’t sustain the injuries he did, you didn’t receive the beating he did. Your skeleton isn’t coated in adamantium or something, is it?