• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Dinner,.... WAS,... more important

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
In 2024, don't modern ships pretty much run themselves? I know nothing about ships.

At least it didn’t hit a bridge…

And Captains are allowed to go eat dinner.

Further, a junior officer being tasked to “run thing” is a rite of passage and a test. Seems that this one failed it! No career for him.

Not sure what the waters are like off Bahrain. But usually the Captain will give command to a junior officer in a place that won’t be “risky.” And leaves a chief or another experienced officer to “keep an eye on things.”

That they All left is the issue. So lots of careers are now toast!

Funny, they won’t name the officer who grounded the ship. Wonder if that new DEI navy has something they don’t want folks to factor in. Like the officer was Ms. Rashanda Buwani Shabazz but was born Mike Jones…. And identifies as a stoat.

If we have to fight a war… we’re going to lose bad… at least at first. Until the cannon fodder is weeded out.

Sirhr

Funny, they won’t name the officer who grounded the ship. Wonder if that new DEI navy has something they don’t want folks to factor in. Like the officer was Ms. Rashanda Buwani Shabazz but was born Mike Jones…. And identifies as a stoat.

That was the first thought that came to my head and that points to a pretty sad state of affairs these days. When you allow people to out punt their coverage, bad things happen.

Adel Desouki has a mixed review online. The MSC organization as a whole is panned.

Further, a junior officer being tasked to “run thing” is a rite of passage and a test. Seems that this one failed it! No career for him.

Not sure what the waters are like off Bahrain. But usually the Captain will give command to a junior officer in a place that won’t be “risky.” And leaves a chief or another experienced officer to “keep an eye on things.”

If we have to fight a war… we’re going to lose bad… at least at first. Until the cannon fodder is weeded out.

Sirhr
1716037679865.png

That they All left is the issue.
I agree in body, but something tells me their minds were never in the game from day one otherwise they would have never left until they felt is was safe to do so.
Back in my day we had a test for every FNG to us, no matter who they were or what their 201 said. It weeded out many that were not game 24/7, no matter what. They got shipped out or were always left behind, as they were not what we felt comfortable with in the field.
Later on other units started testing as well. Just filling slots with warm body's, is foolish and dangerous for all.

I agree in body, but something tells me their minds were never in the game from day one otherwise they would have never left until they felt is was safe to do so.
Back in my day we had a test for every FNG to us, no matter who they were or what their 201 said. It weeded out many that were not game 24/7, no matter what. They got shipped out or were always left behind, as they were not what we felt comfortable with in the field.
Later on other units started testing as well. Just filling slots with warm body's, is foolish and dangerous for all.
Boeing DEI is proof of that

Why was junior maneuvering to avoid a fishing boat? The fishing boat should have maneuvered to avoid the navy ship.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Well, remember this is the Navy today and what is proudly posted on their social media demonstrating how high speed they are.

1716068884481.jpeg
1716068944393.jpeg
1716068967577.jpeg

Sirhr
Nivea Lemonjello Walker