• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIP rail + QD scope mount?

Defusion

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2008
Netherlands
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if there are any QD scope mounts that will work with the DIP rail (for a CZ 455) ?
Until I can afford another scope I want to be able to swap my main optic faster than using normal rings.

I like the larue spr mounts, but not sure if this is possible with the DIP rail.

I have a DIP extended base that's fresh on my CZ. I tried my SPR Mount but I could not get it to fit. The slots are not continuous and I think this its not fitting. Although I did not mess around with it much.

Thanks for your help.
I figured as much. I couldn't find any pictures of the bottom of the mount, but I suspect the larue spr mounts are not "hollow" on the bottom so that they could fit over the ejection port cutout.
Is that correct?

I have a DIP rail on my Marlin 25N and use one scope in a set of LT719 for all my precision guns. Two piece rings obviously, but they work great except I have to loosen up the nuts on the throw levers a bit from my other guns when I put the glass on the .22, predictable and repeatable but a bit annoying. I had an LT104, it will not fit my DIP rail for the reasons you mentioned. Would you consider two piece rings? I use a cantilever riser for A3 uppers. That allows me to maintain a low height above bore on bolt guns without disturbing the scope / ring marriage.

I'm not sure what I'll do yet. Might just keep swapping them around and use a torque wrench for consistency, or buy a cheap red dot for the 22 just for fun/cheap offhand shooting and keep the scope on the 308 for now.

I have a DIP on my CZ455 and it works great. I have switched out 3 or 4 scopes with different one piece QD mounts and it was fine every time.

At Top Predator's recommendation I got these. UTG Max Strength LE Grade Quick Detach Picatinny Scope Rings (2 Piece, 1-Inch Diam, 4-Screw Lo Profile). They work well for me on y DIP base on my CZ Varmint.