• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Direct connect suppressor vs. QD

Do you want to quickly be able to move a can from host to host?

I have tried most the qd systems out there and love dead airs the most

Last edited:
With a modern qd brake mount its awesome, just avoid the old ass aac 51 tooth wobbly crap made for rattle rifles and not precision.

Ive gone hybrid with the 419 system, you screw an adapter into the back of the can and then you put a universal adapter on each barrel. Its like a direct thread but better I guess.

I use a Surefire can w/ QD mount & it’s been very repeatable. The can indexes on a notch cut at the bottom of your muzzle device. You spin your locking collar to secure it & it locks in place. Once it’s locked in place you can forget about it.

I’d suggest keeping your muzzle device clean & generously applying lubricant when mounting your can. This will make removing your can much easier.

Last edited:
Using nickel antiseize for locking interface. It seems to work so far but I HATE that I end up looking like the tin man after using it. Any other alternatives?

The area 419 system is stupid easy and repeatable use it on my Hybrid and can go from a 223 to my 9mm ar pistol in less than 30 seconds.