• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Direct thread 9mm suppressor with 13.5X1 LH pitch

Just get a suppressor with a 1.375x24 rear cap and buy the appropriate direct thread mount.

YHM R9 with their mount would be the low cost option. I haven’t shot mine extensively, but no complaints so far.

Reactions: FuhQ
There are several 9mm suppressors that are modular and will work. For example, the Rugged Obsidian. Rugged sells universal direct thread mounts in a variety of threads. This is basically the end cap for the suppressor on the barrel side. Griffin Armament Revolution has the same set-up and the mounts are actually interchangeable (as stated above, the threading has become common across several manufacturers). That said, my vote would be for the 3-lug adapter and muzzle device, but that's also just swapping out the end cap / adapter on the same suppressor.

There are several 9mm suppressors that are modular and will work. For example, the Rugged Obsidian. Rugged sells universal direct thread mounts in a variety of threads. This is basically the end cap for the suppressor on the barrel side.
I run the .45 to give me more options , Its a excellent suppressor that i run on 22's, sub 300 BO, .40 and 9mm

https://ruggedsuppressors.com/product/piston/ they have the piston/attachment in that pitch for the rugged obsidian

Last edited: