• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Direction of sun changes my zero!

Low tide vs high tide causes an elevation shift?
Rotation of the earth causes a corollary effect that increases the drag in opposite direction of the magnetic pole shift thereby having an inertial misnomer form on the elliptical angle.
I should add it's an acute angle too.
It's similar in how the mass particle shift with the tau neutrino functions.

Simple, right ?
Glad to be of help.

This guy is what you get when you take a novice and give him tremendous popularity. He's now having to make videos on subjects he lacks experience with in order ro maintain relevance.

I don't hate the guy, but he's trying to be something that he isn't. I bet in 10 more years he'll look back at these videos and wish he could remake them. Unfortunately, he'll be spreading misinformation for that entire time.

This guy is what you get when you take a novice and give him tremendous popularity. He's now having to make videos on subjects he lacks experience with in order ro maintain relevance.

I don't hate the guy, but he's trying to be something that he isn't. I bet in 10 more years he'll look back at these videos and wish he could remake them. Unfortunately, he'll be spreading misinformation for that entire time.
These guys never have any self awareness unfortunately.

Just wait till Lucas botkin starts making precision rifle content

Talk about misinformation. What he should have said is that the angle of light may cause refraction and your aim is off. But the sunlight does not move the bullet. And, I think, this might only be an optical problem at ELR distances. Talk about a rabbit hole with little to no return of benefit.

Also, having studied books written by guys who were paid to shoot rifles, such as Ryan Cleckner, he has never considered the angle of the sun. The only problem with angle of the sun is if you get washout in the scope.

Reactions: UKDslayer
You should see his latest misadventure with a Stevens 334 in .308 W. Cheap rifle not set up, new shooter, varying ammo. New shooter does not have the best form, and is not handling the recoil well. A perfect set up for failure and 5 inch groups.

Direction of sunlight, Solar storms, distance from the equator, leap years, tau neutrino functions, ocean tides, moon phase… and on top of that, nobody locally sells SpinD.

What next? El Niño? Global warming is also moving my zero?

Low tide vs high tide causes an elevation shift?
1716067568375.gif

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833
This is why you bitches should all buy Savage rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor and start wearing your hair in a man bun.

Savage engineers have figured out the key to absolute 0 and perfect accuracy, both are built this into their rifles, but need a man bun to activate.

The rest of you think a Savage can't shoot because you do not have a man bun, the key ingredient to making the Savage 6.5 Creedmoor the perfect rifle. Just ask akmike47

This is why you bitches should all buy Savage rifles in 6.5 Creedmoor and start wearing your hair in a man bun.

Savage engineers have figured out the key to absolute 0 and perfect accuracy, both are built this into their rifles, but need a man bun to activate.

The rest of you think a Savage can't shoot because you do not have a man bun, the key ingredient to making the Savage 6.5 Creedmoor the perfect rifle. Just ask akmike47

Doo not take his name in vain…

IMG_1032.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ronws
“Sun’s up, sights up”- I believe- is really only a thing with irons and “6 o’clock” hold. Bright sunlight makes the target appear smaller than flat overcast light. As a result, if you zero in flat conditions and shoot in bright sunny conditions, you’ll shoot high (because your 6 o’clock hold is higher on the target when the target appears smaller). It should have no bearing on magnified optics that are zeroed point of aim- point of impact. That said, I didn’t watch the video because the guy is a chode.

“Sun’s up, sights up”- I believe- is really only a thing with irons and “6 o’clock” hold. Bright sunlight makes the target appear smaller than flat overcast light. As a result, if you zero in flat conditions and shoot in bright sunny conditions, you’ll shoot high (because your 6 o’clock hold is higher on the target when the target appears smaller). It should have no bearing on magnified optics that are zeroed point of aim- point of impact. That said, I didn’t watch the video because the guy is a chode.
I can believe that. How much is the difference in moa or mil? Measurable?

I can believe that. How much is the difference in moa or mil? Measurable?
Idk, and it’s probably somewhat subjective, and heavily dependent upon the relative lighting conditions. Is it measurable? In as much as there is a saying to remind shooters to account for the sun, yes. It shouldn’t affect a “center mass hold” but within the high power shooting community, a 6 o’clock hold is considered more precise.

Wait a sec...

No one asked yet....

Is there a barrel tuner involved, and where exactly was it ?
On the barrel.....or on his chair ?

^^^This is correct. This only applies to iron sights and the term “lights up, sights up” refers to raising the front sight when the sun is out which brings the point of impact back down. The term originated with NRA High Power and Service Rifle shooters 50-60 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: Makinchips208