• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Directl from the High Command Re: Bushmaster ACR

im-ur-daisy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2003
GA
maps.google.com
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BB0Pu-rvFjs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Regards,

IUD

Re: Directl from the High Command Re: Bushmaster ACR

OK. Now that's creative, and funny. And wrong. Really, really wrong. But funny as hell.
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong about it - I hope that they sell zero of these rifles.

for a rifle that i was looking forward to just went completely awry. nearly double the price they quoted it 1:9 non chrom and doesn't shoot 6.5 or 7.62x39 anymore... well time to look for a ar15.... anyone know any good companies?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6mmFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong about it</div></div>I meant the Hitler garbage, not the tourist-trap piece of garbage.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6mmFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing wrong about it</div></div>I meant the Hitler garbage, not the tourist-trap piece of garbage.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Who better to rant about something than Hitler?
laugh.gif

Hey guys there is a much better option any way. Its called Firebird Fire arms, a good friend of my uncles here in NM is the engineer/designer and is producing a piston drive 16" AR for $1450. As soon as I talk to him I will have him post all the specs on here so you guys can get a better look at it. So far he has 20,000 rnds through his model with out a cleaning or a failure to fire. He incorporated all the best features he could find and made his own design.

No - I was saying that Hitler wasn't wrong- he was absolutely right. (about the ACR anyway- perhaps not with the decision to mount bombs on the Messershmidt 262- along with a few other decisions
smile.gif
)

But he was right about the ACR.

Firebird Arms? Hmmm- some guys don't like the names "Falcon Menace" or "Vortex Viper". I don't give a shit. I will shoot it if it runs well.