• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dirty Diana After Reviewing Kavanaugh Investigation Findings

I don't know what she's worried about.

She'll be dead before anything Kavanaugh might change could possibly have any effect on her.

Even if she sees the gravy train of her political corruption coming to an end, she already has more money than she could reasonably spend if she lives to be 100.

There is really nothing that she should be worrying her unless she totally doesn't understand what is happening around her which might be it because people have thought she's been going senile for at least a decade.

fucxking cunt i hope she dies a painful death soon, maybe her and RBG can do a suicide pact.
Unfortunately i don’t think this old slag is going anywhere anytime soon. Probably live to 110

She knows that this was not going to change the outcome of the nomination because they don't have the votes. This is about the mid-terms and 2020 election. They might have over-played their hand, and woke up the R's from slumber after Trump's election, but we shall see here in a couple of weeks. She also is running and her competition is left of her, and she was shunned by her party in California, so she needed this to get back her liberal groove. This isn't over even if he does get nominated. It will slow down after the mid-terms maybe (lots of money pulling those strings) but wait for it to really start to pick-up steam in 2019 and into 2020.

I was talking to someone at work yesterday lamenting about this situation. It dawned on me that the crux of the problem is how we are raised. If you have some salt in your hair you were raised to love your country and may even stood up for the Pledge of Allegiance daily...I did with my hand over my heart. The schools today do not teach patriotism and teach that American is a bad place, and has ruined much of the world, read Howard Zinn's book on American history to see what I am saying. They are taught to hate this country and to change it from within - Revolution if they have to. Think of Obama's comment, “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” He was not just saying it he meant it and spent eight years doing just that.

We don't understand the youth because our base of understanding is so different. This isn't a generational gap, it's truly at the heart of what America will be and my vision and theirs if vastly different. And, that is the rub, and that rub is what Revolutions are made of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tazman and FatBoy
I was going to be the better person and moveon.org but went back and gave AJ a like too.

I heard an interview with Satan once...likely on CNN. He said the souls in DC come dirt cheap.

There is an old saying that a individual will rise to the level of their incompetence. That is true everywhere but Politics. In Politics you can rise far above the level of your own incompetence. Just look at DC, it is self evident.

This is just the vote, to decide take the confirmation vote . Manchin did a CYA , and voted a yes.

Not to be a pessimist, but just because someone voted to bring debate to closure does not mean that they have to / or will vote to confirm.

Last edited:
Collins is going to pull some dramatic shit at 1500.

Trump should just adjourn Congress and make all his appointments during the recess.

This is just the vote, to decide take the confirmation vote . Manchin did a CYA , and voted a yes.

Not to be a pessimist, but just because someone voted to bring debate to closure does not mean that they have to / or will vote to confirm.

A vote to decide to take a vote...are you fucking kidding me!?

A vote to decide to take a vote...are you fucking kidding me!?

They couldn't get any mileage out of it in the public eye if it weren't fucking kabuki theater. Tune in tomorrow, kids!

Reactions: memyselfi
Not to be a pessimist, but just because someone voted to bring debate to closure does mean that they have to / or will vote to confirm.
They couldn't get any mileage out of it in the public eye if it weren't fucking kabuki theater. Tune in tomorrow, kids!
The best government money can buy

Reactions: ArmyJerry
its not in the constitution so WGAF

The Senate long ago decided they wanted to pretend to be European Aristocracy and have all these fancy rules so they can play their games & intrigue rather than just get on with it. They like it because it lets them jockey for power and control endlessly under the guise of "rules".
Stupid Parliamentary procedure.... it's another way for everybody to waste time being petty little bitches.
Now if you could get and keep a strong majority in the senate dedicated to freedom, you could toss their stupid rule book... but everybody that gets in seems to like being in the swamp...

Reactions: deersniper