• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Disabled vet tags?

Muskox

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
Sucky Kentucky
Anyone have a good low-down on what states have disabled vet tags.

I found a couple sites, but nothing updated in a long time.

New Mexico on the other hand is awesome.

My wife is 70% disabled (she broke her back while deployed at the first part of this war). She gets a free Wyoming Life Time Fishing License and a free State Park Use Permit.

Wyoming requires a 50% Veteran Disability rating.

To add, hunting doesn't apply. She doesn't need a Conservation Stamp for fishing, but if she hunts she has to get one.

Oregon has a disabled vet program. free lifetime hunting/fishing/shellfish licenses if you are at least 40% (I think, may be 20%). You still need to purchase game, fish, fowl tags, but the licenses sure save a bit of cash.

Tennessee has a good variety of military license plates if those are the tags you are referring to and not hunting tags.

Thanks, New Mexico has a mobility impaired group of hunts that I beleive I would fall under after reading the gist of it.

Arizona has some disability tags for elk on the Camp Navajo for DAVs.

The Camp Navajo Elk hunt is a smoking deal and surprisingly there are often tags left over.