• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disappeared from Spotify?

Onzlouk

Private
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2020
Australia
I was literally listening every day to catch up to the present, seems to have vanished, what happened? Is PodBean the go to continue?

Ive only used podbean, seems to work fine. You can subscribe to plenty of other podcasts if thats your thing..

I always had issues listening on Podbean.

Google podcasts is much better, and has the podcast.

Pocket Casts works great for me. Can copy the rss link if it doesn't show up there yet for any new podcasts.

I've never been able to get it working on Spotify.

Podbean has been flawless for me.

I'm new on this forum, but I saw your post about your favorite podcast disappearing from Spotify and wanted to offer some help. Have you checked if the podcast is still available on other platforms? You mentioned PodBean - that's a good option to explore. There are also other great podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher that you could check out. In any case, I hope you're able to find a new platform to continue enjoying your podcast.
Hopefully in the last year, the OP has fingered it out

Oh no, that's frustrating when a podcast you love disappears from Spotify! Sometimes, these things happen due to licensing or content changes. PodBean could be a great alternative to continue following your favorite podcast.
Did you know that you can also support and promote your favorite music on Spotify? I recently discovered this cool service called Songlifty (songlifty.com), and it's been a game-changer for getting more exposure for the songs and artists I love.
So, whether it's podcasts or music, there are ways to keep the good vibes going.

Last edited:
Oh no, that's frustrating when a podcast you love disappears from Spotify! Sometimes, these things happen due to licensing or content changes. PodBean could be a great alternative to continue following your favorite podcast.
seriously?