• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disappointed No More in my Vudoo V22 Sinister

jpv22

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2022
Washington
I have about 1200 rounds through my Vudoo now and things are getting much better. The ammo it seems to like best is my lot of SK standard plus. It has shot better than center x, Midas+, Tennex, Eley black box match. This morning I was able to shoot a 246 12x on a USBR 50 target in mild 3-6 mph wind. At 100 it was grouping at less than an 1 MOA. This rifle is impressive. It is now shooting better than my Winchester 52d. VGW was very helpful in walking me back off the ledge with their great advice. Thank you Greg. I'm glad my Vudoo has a beer taste for ammo instead of the champagne 😉.

Glad to hear it. Nice of you to take the time to update so guys know that it worked out for you.

We are all wondering what Greg's method of cleaning entails.

Reactions: Drew M
Glad to hear it. Nice of you to take the time to update so guys know that it worked out for you.

Greg has a video on the VGW website. The biggest difference for me was only using my nylon bore brush on the chamber and not the entire barrel. After that using only one wet patch with C4 to swab the barrel followed by the dry patches until clean. The other is taking special care of the bolt. I used to clean after every outing. He suggested to get 300-400 rounds through the gun prior to using the swabs and not cleaning if I shoot less. In following his suggestions my Vudoo is starting to come alive and shoot like I hoped it would prior to my purchase.

It’s spelled out HERE:

Reactions: Leftie
I switched my cleaning method up on my B14R. I put the Rimfire Blend away and now just using the C4 in the method posted above. I'm gonna shoot the shit out of it the next 4 days and see how it goes with only cleaning the carbon ring every couple of hundred rounds. I'm hoping it will help tighten up my groups a little. I've been over cleaning with the Rimfire Blend and nylon brush. At least I'm hoping that's the issue.

I switched my cleaning method up on my B14R. I put the Rimfire Blend away and now just using the C4 in the method posted above. I'm gonna shoot the shit out of it the next 4 days and see how it goes with only cleaning the carbon ring every couple of hundred rounds. I'm hoping it will help tighten up my groups a little. I've been over cleaning with the Rimfire Blend and nylon brush. At least I'm hoping that's the issue.
I started cleaning my B14R's that way, works great. I have a Kidd Supergrade that will not go completely in to battery when it has a carbon ring. I clean it with a Brush N' Mop tool https://gunsmithertools.com/shop/ols/products/xn-brush-n-mop-chamber-tool-gl1p I changed to nylon brush. Then pull a Ripcord thru the bore, every 200 to 300 rounds. No more problem