• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration Officer, P4 / New York Station

I would gladly walk 500 yards to get a nice FN rifle and all it's associated kit. Although I have to admit that less walking would be nice. An FN with a magazine that is one round short, and load bearing kit with another 8-10 loaded magazines would be heavy...especially when I would have to be carrying my gear too (magazine also one round short).

Nah its probably just a position in NY to coordinate all the good stuff UN does in some backward country in Africa and such... I'm sure :)... /sarc off

Wow, thanks. I've been looking for a job.

Yep, theirs more information out there about these dick heads. I've heard of them, hell, we can't hate them to much though as basically being soldier of fortune. "Look what some of us have done." But I tell you what though, when the SHTF I don't have to set back and except them running around here raping and pillaging in my country. But' these will be the dick heads that will be used to "calm the masses" one day.
If they come here, I hope they bring quality gear. I'm not walking 500 yds to pick up a stinkin FAL.

I hope they send troops with 7.62 nato rifles. I have tons of 5.56 factory ammo, not so much 7.62. I prefer to handload my 7.62 so I never have a ton on hand except my emergency supply.

They have been doing this in Afghanistan for a while.
They are attempting to reintegrate taliban and al-queda back into "society" as they like to call it.

They have been doing this in Afghanistan for a while.
They are attempting to reintegrate taliban and al-queda back into "society" as they like to call it.

Because reintegrating terrorists is a brilliant idea. I thought they already did that on their own but referred to them as "Sleeper Cells"...

Never said it was a good idea, just stating the fact that it has been a program in existence for a while