• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disc Golf

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Anyone else here play? I used to play a lot when I was younger. I picked it up again a couple months ago. I kind of went back to basics, hit you tube, watched some clinics, and tried to rebuild my form, which was terrible. I had several fundamental problems in my form that were robbing me of power. I was trying to throw a 170 gram plastic wing, like I was trying to throw a man hole cover across the street.

I was stuck I could get 350ft pretty consistently for a long time. But then I would grip one off to the right, or get a good rip and it would 400ft, sometimes even as far as 480ft if it wasn't headed towards the basket. I honestly probably touched 500ft a couple times with shots going about 60 degrees away from the basket.

In brain that screamed to me that my form was off. And something was causing me to unload the disc without all the power attached to it. I had two major problems,{So far} one was planting me feet in straight line and the other was pulling from the front of the disc. This was causing me to strong arm the disc, and taking my hips mostly out of the equation. I am now hitting 400ft pretty consistently playing rounds, but the other night I was out throwing drives and threw 10 in row that were close to 450ft before I packed it up.

This kid from CO makes it look easy.

Maybe its the skinny jeans. :unsure: I need to go to the store. :ROFLMAO:

1629029027087.png

Reactions: Bradu
Oh comm'on now.....Don't sell yourself short, you're the gayest. Glitter wishes it was gay as you.

We started playing it during Desert Storm, made our own courses in our free time.

Continued playing for about ten years. Now I have nerve damage, and can't even chuck a rock without causing pain.

If anyone wants my discs, pay for shipping, and they're yours.

Were you throwing forehand? I had to change my game to backhand because my fingers started going numb throwing big forehand shots. Its kind of like pitching throwing forehand. You have to keep your throw count down.

Back hand is a lot different. I stopped playing because of herniated discs in back. With proper form I am playing 18-24 holes 4-7 days week now. No back pain, no arm pain, no shoulder pain.

we played when i was young and lived near a course. it was free and i am a poor.

Disc golf is usually free and some good walking to boot. I used to play a lot of golf, but the high price of green fees kept me away for the last 10 years or so. I need to pick up a frisbee and give it a chance.

Were you throwing forehand? I had to change my game to backhand because my fingers started going numb throwing big forehand shots. Its kind of like pitching throwing forehand. You have to keep your throw count down.

Back hand is a lot different. I stopped playing because of herniated discs in back. With proper form I am playing 18-24 holes 4-7 days week now. No back pain, no arm pain, no shoulder pain.

Would throw both backhand and forehand, depending on the disc and distance.

Douche nozzle , manscaped skinny jean , man bun queers play this shit in a state park in my AO . Cum guzzlers dial their bitch fits to 11 if you walk the trails near their Dick Golf course . Funny how quick they STFU when you remind them that this ain't the internet and "I will fuck you up " . Assholes act like they own the whole park .

Douche nozzle , manscaped skinny jean , man bun queers play this shit in a state park in my AO . Cum guzzlers dial their bitch fits to 11 if you walk the trails near their Dick Golf course . Funny how quick they STFU when you remind them that this ain't the internet and "I will fuck you up " . Assholes act like they own the whole park .
So, you are saying you play a little.

Last edited:
I thought “disc golf “ was only played by felons and wife beaters along with a few leftists dirtbags ,that is all I’ve seen playing or promoting it in western Co.

I thought “disc golf “ was only played by felons and wife beaters along with a few leftists dirtbags ,that is all I’ve seen playing or promoting it in western Co.

As a sport its not for everyone. Some people are better cut out for hating on shit online, or wandering around judging everyone else, than actually doing anything.

🤣😂🤣 butthurt? Geez some people’s kids! From MY! personal experience the people playing “disc golf” are : idiot wife beating neighbor, former barber felon anger issues, too bad great haircuts, his own problem ruined his business. 2 other maggot felons crappy day laborers who by their own admission they and their “team “cannot be around firearms . In two libtard coffee shops filled with libtard hipsters a poster was up for “disc golf” As for me and my sporting activity I’m self employed so I have fit stuff in ,I shoot ! USPSA ,rifle 22 Lr and long range (I’m always behind in my reloading), go to the gym a couple days a week I ride my road bike 50 miles a week , a couple times a month my wife go ride for a lunch . outing. So I must go give an estimate and get work done my grunt help and I all have calluses sounds you you need to toughen up .

Damn dude, your butthurt on this runs deeper than I thought. May the sand not totally destroy the inside of your giant pussy.

I didn't read that mess of drivel you posted. I don't give a shit to be honest. It doesn't effect me.

lol, we would have offered you a beer.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
What's with all the judgemental people these days? Jeez, just about every sport has assholes and douchebags.