• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Discarded mail in ballots found...Suspicious???

If I were on Team Biden and orchestrating a plan to gain support for mail-in ballots, I’d plant a bunch of boxes with Biden votes to make the anti-mail-in crowd look bad.

Ballots and boxes of mail-in ballots all need to be individually serialized with full Chain of Custody (CoC) apparatus. Any non-CoC ballots are automatically disqualified.

If I were on Team Biden and orchestrating a plan to gain support for mail-in ballots, I’d plant a bunch of boxes with Biden votes to make the anti-mail-in crowd look bad.

Ballots and boxes of mail-in ballots all need to be individually serialized with full Chain of Custody (CoC) apparatus. Any non-CoC ballots are automatically disqualified.
Makes sense, except for the whole secret ballot thing. I assume (maybe I shouldn't assume) that the ballots have some sort of security measures printed on them - a hologram, special ink, or something like that.

It should be.
If you can't show up at the polls and produce ID and/or voter registration card maybe you aren't eligible to vote? or be able to get an absentee ballot that is legal in the mail. Not just everyone that signed a paper as they left the grocery store.
Dems ran Motor Voter booths and such for years here and I seriously doubt much vetting went on.
It was nowhere near what I had to do to register to vote years ago and goes on to this day. Vote often as long as it is D you vote for.
My MIL got a ballot last election and has been dead for 20 years.

I believe that's the plan. Have enough ballots missing so that neither side can claim victory. I believe that if this happens, the Speaker of the House assumes the presidency until the matter can be cleared up.

The level of fuckery will be beyond what we can imagine.

Dems have "grassrooted" for decades, under financial support via a web of non-profits that dot every decent sized city across the country. They will harvest votes like never before, empowered by, for example, "mail in voting".

Its funny to read..."weve had mail in voting for X number of years and never been a problem..." Well, welcome to 2020, LoL.

Buckle up ladies and gents.

Where did you find this?
(sarcasm font 'on')

I seriously figured that everyone would realize that it was a sarcastically inventive statement. But that too goes hand-in-hand with the FACT that it is now "written on the innerwebz" so it must be true. Never mind asking about the truth of this statement, how about flipping the narrative and try to "prove that statement wrong".... maybe phone 'Snopes' because you KNOW they do nothing but un-funk the drivel on the innerwebz.

Oh come on, can't you see I/we're having fun with this? Or are we?

Is this fun?

(sarcasm font 'off' now)

Enjoy your day, and weekend. Have Faith, all will be better!

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
(sarcasm font 'on')

I seriously figured that everyone would realize that it was a sarcastically inventive statement. But that too goes hand-in-hand with the FACT that it is now "written on the innerwebz" so it must be true. Never mind asking about the truth of this statement, how about flipping the narrative and try to "prove that statement wrong".... maybe phone 'Snopes' because you KNOW they do nothing but un-funk the drivel on the innerwebz.

Oh come on, can't you see I/we're having fun with this? Or are we?

Is this fun?

(sarcasm font 'off' now)

Enjoy your day, and weekend. Have Faith, all will be better!

Well, you aren’t far off on the voter numbers. There is only 215,000 roughly voters in Luzerne County PA. I dunno how many ballots have been requested. And no I’m not sure all is going to be ok.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Much Ado About Nothing...

Looks like ballots were thrown out accidentally by a temp, who was asked not to return. So this big deal is over. No harm, no foul, EXCEPT why did the government press release give out info about these ballots as to who were they for? Usually they are so closed mouthed about any details of any investigation. Still somethin' fishy about this. Why did donald release info about this story before the FBI did?

Much Ado About Nothing buy ass. Its funny how every fuck up is a low level intern that gets fired. Then the old line, no fuckery is afoot we fired him. That is when I know something needs closer attention.

I wonder why the president would release this instead of the FBI? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Jesus fuck, have you been sleeping for the last 12 years?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Much Ado About Nothing buy ass. Its funny how every fuck up is a low level intern that gets fired. Then the old line, no fuckery is afoot we fired him. That is when I know something needs closer attention.

I wonder why the president would release this instead of the FBI? :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Jesus fuck, have you been sleeping for the last 12 years?

Obviously sarcasm and irony is not your forte.
When there is an investigation going on and the powers that are handling the investigation are asked about a case or incident, they usually say something about it being an "ongoing investigation" and they cannot comment at this time.
...and yet when it suits an agenda to release info, donald does not hesitate to open his mouth, widely, first! In this case he was obviously wrong. There was no fraud being committed except perhaps, mebbe by his campaign...???

I love it, takes one NPR article at face value, then comes out swinging. You have one shitty source here of an NPR opinion piece. You might want to cool your jets throwing stones.

If you have enough "TEMP" employees of the right persuasion, the election can be thrown into turmoil very easily.