• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Discovery HD Theatre - Sunrise Earth

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
I have about 15 minutes in the morning to sit and drink my coffee before I have to get into gear. My brief moment of Zen is to watch Sunrise Earth. For those not familiar, it's one hour of multiple camera angle shots of a sunrise in one location. No narration, commercials, etc. Every day it's different: Tule Elk in CA, wild horses in WY, buffalo in Yellowstone, manatee in FL or a temple in Laos. No talking, just scenery.

For you 'effers that have great views like these everyday.... Don't take them for granted. Some of us don't get that.

Re: Discovery HD Theatre - Sunrise Earth

Moved to WY about 18 yrs. ago, the day I arrived I told myself to take in those mountain views everyday. So, my morning coffee is during the drive into work doing just that.
smile.gif
(Also, watching out for the school buses, antelope, & deer.)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/mtstcon/wildlife/000_1249.jpg

That show puts me to sleep in under five minutes every time.

Tucker...It's a great relaxation method, I agree.

mtstcon.... That's a great view. I get I-10 traffic into the Chocolate City every morning. Enjoy it.