• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater discovery's weaponizer

rdgshooteer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2006
Lewistown, PA
has anyone seen discovery's new show weaponizers. I caught an episode last night for the first time from what I saw it looks pretty good. the jist of the show is two two man teams have to take a vehicle and make it radio controlled and add weapons to them. they then compete from underground bunkers head to head. the first round i saw was an attack n defend. the winner won the 'black knight' which was radio controlled exposives. the second round they go head to head trying to destroy each other. at the end of the show they used a mini gun to destroy the winning vehicle. everything is rigged with explosives for the tv factor but still a pretty cool show.

Re: discovery's weaponizer

I thought it was one of the dumbest shows personally. Yeah the weaponry they had was pretty cool but basically it was nothing but a tannerite shoot.

Re: discovery's weaponizer

I call shenanigans on this show.

I watched the same episode and for the first 45 minutes was intrigued. Then the actual "fight" occurred. I thought it was actually going to be a fight between two matched opponents, not some staged piece of shit.

During each use of their weapons, the opposing team would NOT move. Just sat there and took the brunt of it instead of attempting to move out of the way. And since when does a steel tipped harpoon cause explosions??

They were way too liberal in their use of tannerite, that I can live with, but believe it or not it got old.

One scene in particular, the "black knight" was supposed to be ramming the opposing RV. You hear from the attacking team "GO GO RAM HIM!!", defending team fires a .30 Cal at a STATIONARY "black knight target".
1229512483648.jpg