• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Discreet Case for my AICS

zombiekilla

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
Got a Condor discreet case, I guess it's called the "Transporter"

I didn't want to spend more than $100 on a rifle case, which I already spent hundreds on AICS. This Condor transporter case is low key and low profile. Since my AI chassic is foldable, and all I had to do is remove the barrel and secure it to the side of the case.

I suppose this case was made for one or 2 AR15, because the outer pocket elastic loops are designed perfectly for 8 223 mags. So I skip every other elastic loop and it holds 4 of my 308 AI mags, and I fill in the rest of the loops with tools and a gun oil bottle.

Very lowkey, and no one expected I was shooting long range either. They thought it was a SBR if it was a gun inside.

See their discreet case...

Re: Discreet Case for my AICS

What are you shooting that fits in an AICS and has a removable barrel?

Re: Discreet Case for my AICS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you shooting that fits in an AICS and has a removable barrel? </div></div>
Right? lol

You just taking the barreled action out of the chassis and transporting it like that?