• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Discussions of Custom Rifle builders

chrisj

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2005
Naples, FL
I see that the thread on Tactical Rifles was locked.
Frank- I completely understand where you are coming from on doing this. However, I think discussions on our experiences with rifle builders and the rifles they build is a Huge part of this site. I don't feel that we should be "name calling" or slinging insults, but FACTUAL experiences with the builders & their rifles should be allowed to be discussed here.The details (good & bad) from all of our members here are invaluable to other members. If someone is slandering another person, they should be suspended or banned, but I really feel we should be able to discuss those that make our rifles and take our hard earned $$$ for their work. If I'm gonna give someone $3000-$4000 to build a rifle for me...I want to hear as much as I can aboutthat builder...good & bad.

Re: Discussions of Custom Rifle builders

Excuse me, but I gave a 100% factual detailing of my experience via pm and that was forwarded to the company, so, don't tell me because you don't have to deal with the aftermath, I do.