• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Disgusting People

Musashi71

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2010
Illinois
Found this on Sherdog. I hope it's not posted yet.

This duo of low-lifes and cowards decided to bully a 7 year old girl who is dying of Huntington's Disease, the same who took her mother years before.

In my ol' country the Philippines, they would have been hacked already and thrown in the sack or shot already, and as my Serbian friend says they would have stacked in that coffin they have and burned alive.

What a bunch of cowards!

I don't know about you guys, but this is just evil.

Most vile, evil b*tch in the world

7 year old girl with Huntington's Disease being bullied by neighbor

Re: Disgusting People

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> when they expire.

</div></div>

I'd like to see their premature expiration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Taterxl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some people in this world just need to eat a hollow point. </div></div>

I can't even bring myself to watch the entire video and I completely agree with you. I do not want to hear that woman speak.

Around here she and her husband would take a ass whoopin. Everyone has to account for their actions one day.

The forum decorum won't allow me to say what we would do to them where I come from...the Russian justice system works!

Makes me sick that there are people like that in the world. She should be publicly stoned while her fat good for nothing husband is tarred and feathered!

Apologizing, but not because she's a terrible person. Apologizing because everyone found out. I'm sure there's an especially hot place in Hell for that scum.

The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge. </div></div>

Link?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge. </div></div>

Link? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">"But don't despair my brothens, the wonderful folks at reddit and 4chan unleashed both the internet hate and love machine. Reddit has raised $10,000 for the girl and setup various events in the upcoming week. 4chan steamrolled the asshole family; the husband is suspended from his job, they both apologized on camera (seems very insincere) after being bombarded with death threats, eggs, unlimited pizza deliveries, and a nice little visit from social services. "</span>

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/most-vile-evil-b-tch-world-1385621/

Evil Bitch's Info:

Jennifer Petkov

167 Detroit&#65279; St.

Trenton, MI 48183-1210

Work Phone: 1-800-336-4369

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jennifer_Lynn_Petkov

So disturbing. My heart goes out to the family and the poor little girl. These scumbags will get whats coming to them. I think it will be especially bad considering they have gone out of their way to do these things for no reason at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge. </div></div>

Wow, I wouldn't think a board who's top ten posts include two topics about Pokémon would be the SEAOR but I guess it's good to know.

http://www.4chan.org/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge. </div></div>

Wow, I wouldn't think a board who's top ten posts include two topics about Pokémon would be the SEAOR but I guess it's good to know.

http://www.4chan.org/ </div></div>

Trust me. Fear them.

These two vile individuals should be culled and transported to the nearest facility for rendering.

Just another example of the legions of parasite, subhuman scum who can only conjure prosperity at the expense of others.

I got the distinct impression that cuntly's front porch performance was calculated to become her "Big Break".

Glad to hear it is becoming a nightmare for her and the pussywhipped panzy she lives with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Socalsheepdog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The folks at 4chan have destroyed these peoples lives in every way possible. You never want to pop up on 4chan's radar. They literally are the scorched earth apocalypse of revenge. </div></div>

http://www.4chan.org/ </div></div>

Trust me. Fear them. </div></div>

internet.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold">"But don't despair my brothens, the wonderful folks at reddit and 4chan unleashed both the internet hate and love machine. Reddit has raised $10,000 for the girl and setup various events in the upcoming week. 4chan steamrolled the asshole family; the husband is suspended from his job, they both apologized on camera (seems very insincere) after being bombarded with death threats, eggs, unlimited pizza deliveries, and a nice little visit from social services. "</span>

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/most-vile-evil-b-tch-world-1385621/

Evil Bitch's Info:

Jennifer Petkov

167 Detroit&#65279; St.

Trenton, MI 48183-1210

Work Phone: 1-800-336-4369

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Jennifer_Lynn_Petkov
</div></div>

Bravo Shankster!
Saying they will rot in hell later means nothing. Posting their personal info so the lazy folks such as myself can more easily harass the POS is proactive and a very considerate thing to do. My thanks to you Shank!
smile.gif

4chan has an odd set of morals, but once you get in their sights you're in for some trouble. They flat out punish through publicity and evil pranks people like this, animal abusers, other disgusting people. An anonymous army. Not angels though.

4chan shut down AT&T servers somewhere because of an outage problem where they didn't have a connection for a few hours and AT&T would not compensate them for the time they were down, I'm sure they can handle this white trash couple pretty handily. And couldn't think of a more deserving couple of people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rules 1 & 2, /b/rothers, lest you forget. </div></div>

Indeed.

After a little research, I would not what to be on 4chan's bad side as these people are. Albeit, these people deserve the wrath.

Respect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tinbendur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Around here she and her husband would take a ass whoopin. Everyone has to account for their actions one day. </div></div>

+1 on that !!!

Let us not forget 4chan arranged for a Swastika to be the top of Google's hot trends list making it so a Swastika would be at the top of the Google page.

If they need shit to happen, it will.