• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Dissaproved-other

LWILLIAMS

Nobody
Minuteman
May 30, 2006
Gillette, Wyoming
I’m wondering if I am fucked on this or if anyone has amended such. I efiled Form 4 on 4 suppressors In April. Just got 3 disapproved notifications in. My dealer did the paperwork on these and submitted them. Do I start over and go to the back of the line? I will call the ATF tomorrow and see what they can tell me.
55E3F8EE-6937-40FC-BC64-4BB35C2C15AA.jpeg

I haven't seen that DisApproval notation before....K-Y Jelly may ease the anticipated pain.

The 3 reasons and I’m waiting to see my 4th this week I’m thinking as they were all filled out by the same dealer.
2BFE7E6E-B5E0-4E0B-88C3-A0B658D0F241.jpeg
FA73A72A-6604-45F1-B290-DB1EEBBD247F.jpeg
CE55D41E-C549-455E-88E4-93546AAD3E11.jpeg

Attachments

• 4B1137F1-6FA7-4AFB-ADA9-E2F005435129.jpeg
    4B1137F1-6FA7-4AFB-ADA9-E2F005435129.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 964B1E0B-156D-45F8-B102-CF720D46A774.jpeg
    964B1E0B-156D-45F8-B102-CF720D46A774.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 48
  • B1A526CA-F36C-48C6-A1E0-DDDB8ACB99DF.jpeg
    B1A526CA-F36C-48C6-A1E0-DDDB8ACB99DF.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 42
Yep, that’s what I was thinking. My dealer was relatively new I eforms I believe. Sad part is I paid for him to file for me. Does KY come In gallon jugs?

One would think. Talked to the dealer this morning and it’s to the back of the line for me on these 4.

Thats odd. Because there is no "wet signature", "ink" signature, or "original" signature when buying something from SilencerShop. Its all digital

Even when I bought my Salvo12 from a local dealer and they did the new eFile F4 for me I didn't have to sign anything

I thought it’s specifically the RP questionnaire they want you to print, sign, and scan…but I’ve also heard of the back of the Form 4 signature required to be ink.

Just saw this thread and now I'm nervous. Last week I put in a Form 4 Individual application with my local dealer. They don't use Silencer Shop, if it matters. They did everything digitally, I didn't physically sign. Looking over the PDF copy that ATF emailed me, above "signature of transferee" it says "Digitally Signed" then my name in uppercase letters next to it in parenthesis. Is this correct or am I screwed?

Just saw this thread and now I'm nervous. Last week I put in a Form 4 Individual application with my local dealer. They don't use Silencer Shop, if it matters. They did everything digitally, I didn't physically sign. Looking over the PDF copy that ATF emailed me, above "signature of transferee" it says "Digitally Signed" then my name in uppercase letters next to it in parenthesis. Is this correct or am I screwed?
You're fine if it's eform

Reactions: Arc Light
Yes, it was eform. @HansohnBrothers can you confirm that the way my dealer did the signature is ok? Thanks.
Did you file as an individual or with a trust, corp, etc? If with a trust, you must sign the RPQ. We use Docusign and the customer draws their signature. A digital font will be rejected.

I was assigned to be a drug control officer in Korea. Another LT and I conducted a piss test& used blue ink on the bottle seals and labels. Drove 1 hour to camp Casey. Division wanker refused the whole load b/c we didn’t use black ink. Showed him the booklet that said black or blue. He said not in the 2ID. Had to redo the whole piss test. So that’s the government in action for you. Wankers.

My first eform4 got denied because of that very reason
Dumbest shit for electronic form
Need to find time to go resubmit

• Sad
Reactions: southernpew
I was assigned to administrate a peninsula wide drug control program for 2ID. You wouldn't believe the wankers that can't perform a simple task but are also somehow reg citing know it all's. This one time these two butthole, cherry ass LTs drove up to my office at Camp Casey and wanted to turn in their unit's samples. They had everything right but we're just a pair of entitled ballsacks so I rejected their entire units samples and made them do it all over again. Fucking wankers.
Too funny!