• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dit-di-dit All the news that is the news

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Today, White House announces considering plan to end all life on Earth…I mean eliminate Global Warming by blocking sunlight from reaching the planet Earth.

In Further News…

GOD has descended from Heaven to declare personally, that of all the ideas ever put forth of any and everything and everyone who he has created in this entire massive universe, that he also created,,,,, that this

Is The Most Stupid idea that has ever been even dared to be dreamed of.

How did these people ever learn how to breath???

They are just doing what they have been told. Too stupid to see the end of the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
Dude has stolen the script from Highlander 2: The Quickening….

Reactions: BScore
Dude has stolen the script from Highlander 2: The Quickening….
No, I actually heard this nonsense on broadcast news. its true, the idiots want to destroy the entire planet over their obsession with the climate.

Not the proclamation fro GOD, which I added only for emphasis and hopefully a chuckle, but the sun blocking scheme is actually a study being considered and the current administration is all for it. I am serious, those folks are so beyond stupid, it is curious that they have enough of a brain stem (much less brain) to even maintain breathing.

No, I actually heard this nonsense on broadcast news. its true, the idiots want to destroy the entire planet over their obsession with the climate.
Sorry, I should clarify that the dude I was referring to was Biden.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Well, to be fair, they claim it is about saving the planet but really, it is about taking your money and rights and life from you.

Real newsflas: You do not have to let them do this. They can be stopped. Precisely and primarily because they are NOT God.

86D0F0C7-D95C-4E89-8051-48F9C5C2AE34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: lash and UKDslayer