• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Ditzy Blonde Bimbo News Anchor? Turn it off!

Casey Simpson

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2008
Louisiana
<span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'">Harry Reasoner, Walter Cronkite - professional, gentlemen, news anchor men who report the Kennedy assassination and lunar landings...., Vietnam - these expert, professional journalists reported on events. They never offered not even an under the breath personal comment about the event reported. News was not an editorial.

The difference, obviously, in then and now is ditzy, beach-blonde bimbos who though voluptuous, are neither expert, professional, nor objective. Actually they are silly. Ignorant. They're harming respectable gun arguments too. Then, there are the clowns on Fox and MSNBC who thrive on hyperbole and theatrics. What idiots!

Stop watching them. Stopping hits the news corps in the pocket book which is the only thing that matters to them.</span>

Re: Ditzy Blonde Bimbo News Anchor? Turn it off!

In the words of Mark Twain, "If you don't read the news, you're uniformed. If you do read the news, you're misinformed." Pretty sure if you changed "read" to "watched" he'd still be in total agreement.

I went through a very lengthy period of not watching any news at all starting back around 1989, and pretty much continuing until 9/11. This was the result of it being revealed that they had their own special effects crew, and were falsifying footage to show what they wanted after the Patrick Purdy Stockton schoolyard shooting. Marty Fackler was the one who called them on it and forced them to admit that they were faking footage. Haven't trusted these pricks ever since.

Re: Ditzy Blonde Bimbo News Anchor? Turn it off!

I rarely watch the news or read a newspaper...usually just glance at the headlines online...very little actual news that hasn't been sensationaized for more dramatic viewing in my opinion.