• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Diver on mission to photograph Bin Laden's body

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry LOL

<span style="font-weight: bold">
California Diver on a Mission to Find Bin Laden's Body on the Sea Floor

Published June 12, 2011

| NewsCore

Print Email Share Comments (469) Text Size Los Angeles – An eccentric California salvage diver was Sunday preparing a mission to the north Arabian Sea to recover Usama bin Laden's body as proof the al Qaeda leader really is dead the New York Post Reports.

Bill Warren, 59, has vowed to scour the sea bed to find the corpse and deliver photographic evidence that the terror leader was killed, the New York Post reported.

Warren, who has discovered more than 200 undersea wrecks, told the Post he was taking on the mission to expose the truth.

"I'm doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it for the world," he said.

Bin Laden was killed in his hideout in Abbottabad, Pakistan in the early hours of May 2 in a precision raid by a team of US Navy SEALs who left with his body, which was later buried at sea.

Afterwards the White House said it would not release graphic images of bin Laden's corpse, but the CIA did later show the photographs to select US lawmakers.

Warren said he expected to spend about $400,000 on a two-week jaunt next month. He planned to rent a ship in India for $10,000 a day, and spend another $1,000 a day for a remote-operated submarine.

"The Obama administration should have released the photo, like we did with Billy the Kid, or [John] Dillinger, or even Saddam Hussein," said Warren.

"I have a Russian girlfriend, and she tells me that over there, in intelligence circles, they don't believe bin Laden's really dead."

Bin Laden was buried at sea from the carrier USS Carl Vinson to adhere to Muslim funeral rites.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/12/cal.../#ixzz1P7T09fT0
</span>

Re: Diver on mission to photograph Bin Laden's body

He'll have to sort thru a lot of fish s''t.

I think he better hurry, lot of crabs in the ocean and he won't last a week, if that.

That's a big ocean too....how is he going to know where the Carl Vinson was at? Side scan sonar will be very difficult to use there!!

lol, personally i hope he finds the body and brings it back to america to place it in the middle of times square, giving off the message not to fuck with america. Why should his religious rights be honored when hes killed innocent women and children. This is war on evil. Fear controls the set of the tide.

I think that the REAL goal he wants to achieve here is pretty clear and he's just going through the motions...when he doesn't find anything after wasting lots of time and LOTS of money (which I think he already knows he ain't finding $H!T), he will make outlandish claims that it was all a gov't conspiracy/cover up/etc. and that Bin Laden was never killed and is still alive and doing well. All of this in the face of common sense that NOT finding anything doesn't mean jack since he is looking for a needle in a haystack the size of Texas...ashes to ashes, dust to dust, dead terrorists at the bottom of the ocean to fish/crab $H!T...etc., etc., etc. NOT FINDING ANYTHING is the expected result here...anything else would strain the imagination to put it mildly.

Personally, I'd like to see this @$$HOLE donate the $400k he is going to waste on this expedition to a worthwhile cause like families of the victims of the 9-11 attacks or wounded warriors or some other worthwhile endeavor here at home.

Fools<--------------->Their Money

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fools<--------------->Their Money </div></div>

Mabey not....he may be in a slow time and able to get the backing of some other fools with money. Which doesnt invalidate your equasion but may explain why an otherwise reasonable guy would embark on such a mission.

There's going to be nothing left after a month of fish and bottom feeders going at it. It's difficult to find entire ship wrecks when we know the rough location, a body(scattered bones) isn't going to show up on any sort of detection equipment. It's all just a publicity stunt for his company or a [future] book about it.

Same thing happened recently with the whole second coming of Christ thing, the guy who spent his life fortune warning people released a book about the apocalypse that same week. It's nothing but creative marketing and advertising.

When I watched the Amilia Airheart (sp?) special they tested a pig on the beach against the crabs.

Didn't last 2 days.

So at the bottom of hte ocean they'd be lucky to find a sheet.

Consider how long it took to find that air france flight.

I think the real thing is to pressure someone to release the photographs.

Mr. Warren appears to be to salvage diving what Mr. Trump is to National Politics.

Might be the one time I'll root for the Somali pirates.
grin.gif

I wonder if he'd look for a Tag Heuer that splashed in Lake Ponchatrain when he's done...

He need only go to GitMo where he will observe a frequent dimming and flickering of the lights in the hallways and large quantities of water being brought into a particular cell...

Will eBay let you sell human remains?

It'd be one hell of an auction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He need only go to GitMo where he will observe a frequent dimming and flickering of the lights in the hallways and large quantities of water being brought into a particular cell... </div></div>
Plus 100 .

Anybody know how many holes are required in a military casket to be utilized for burial at sea?

He may have been wrapped in linen but I can pretty much bet his ass was encased by aluminum secured with 5 3/4" metal bands around it weighing at least 300 lbs total.

Still ain't gonna keep the crabs out.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Personally, I'd like to see this @$$HOLE donate the $400k he is going to waste on this expedition to a worthwhile cause like families of the victims of the 9-11 attacks or wounded warriors or some other worthwhile endeavor here at home. </div></div>Yep ^ he won't find shat, might as well put the $ to good use.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if he'd look for a Tag Heuer that splashed in Lake Ponchatrain when he's done... </div></div>Well that blows but I bet a fat redfish or trout gobbled that up before it hit the bottom. Yall's fish eat anything that moves especially if its shiny haha. Some lucky person might have already filleted the one that ate it...bonus fish