• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Sell .375 Am built on BAT action

schmi015

Rogue
Minuteman
  • Aug 8, 2012
    The Swamp AKA DC
    Please read the whole post:
    Will accept certified bank check, USPS money order, paypal F&F, cash. Shipping will be done ASAP and I’ll get you a tracking number. Must ship to an FFL, be sure that you can pass the background check and that your FFL will accept from an individual. FIRST PERSON who says “I’ll take it” on this page and not in PM’s will be first in line.

Allen Precision .375 magnum, will launch a 350smk at 3300fps, 32in barrel, McMillan A5 stock (not supermag). Rifle will ship with 97 pieces of brass. Round count is 21pieces of 1x fired brass and 76 first time loaded rounds. Weight is 19lbs as pictured. Huber two stage trigger. BAT action. 40moa pic rail. Scope, suppressor (elite iron), rings and bipod not included. Pm me your # for more pics. Asking $4500 with dies and hard case. 5 mils to 1000 yards and 12.8 mils to a mile.

2A13D953-B0F1-478E-A80C-2E67C447F831.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bradu and Btrain
    How does the 1100 do with cheap 2 3/4 target/game load?

If you change your mind let me know in a DM! I have a 20 MOA Near scope rail off my 42 I could work in a trade deal plus cash on my end.

i will give you 600 shipped to me for the barrel

PleaseVerify, That looks like a standard A5 stock,the forend on the A5 Supermag is 5 inches longer
    BTW,nice looking rig

Attachments

• A5 supermag.jpg
      A5 supermag.jpg
      167.3 KB · Views: 50
    Last edited: