• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dixie cunt dead hip hip hooray!

It's funny that everyone is still mad at them for saying something bad about George Bush 25 years ago, but meanwhile at least a third of the current government officials are actively destroying our country as I type this, and you're clapping for a car accident.

Shit, now that this woman who nobody could name has died, we should be right back to normal in no time.

It's funny that everyone is still mad at them for saying something bad about George Bush 25 years ago, but meanwhile at least a third of the current government officials are actively destroying our country as I type this, and you're clapping for a car accident.

Shit, now that this woman who nobody could name has died, we should be right back to normal in no time.
In addition to that, I guess freedom of speech goes both ways.

They were saying that they felt ashamed that Bush was our president. The same president who signed the Patriot Act. Same president who said he saw the planes hit the towers while he was in a classroom with kids reading a book about a goat.

The same president who expanded the government handouts with Medicare D.

So, now, people feel free to express applause at her passing for being in a band when it was not even her that made the statement that caused so much grief for them. Singer Natalie Maines said that stuff.

Then she was out of the current band roster.

So anyone here still feeling like a tough guy applauding the death of a woman who did not say those things about a president who has "done so much good?" for us?

I don’t forget treasonous behavior,and I don’t give a fuck about bush……

I don’t forget treasonous behavior,and I don’t give a fuck about bush……
This dead woman didn't say anything.

The lead singer said she didn't support the invasion of Iraq and was ashamed of George Bush.

Bro, I agree with her. She was right even before most of us realized it.

And that had nothing to do with this woman who died. She wasn't even there when it happened.

If that's treason, get your hanging rope ready, because I've got a lot worse shit to say than that.

266ed3d7-e528-4a8d-9820-ec7e995e444d_text.gif

I don't care what they said about Bush, I can't stand the bush family. I do care that they went along with the black lives matter crime syndicate and even changed their name to " the chicks" because Dixie was now racist... That all said, I'm not cheering her death. Anyone or anything that's a "liberal" or sympathetic to the liberal ideology/democrats, ect... is someone I don't want to give any energy to, and the chick's all fall into that category.

I give a great deal of fucks about that NWO posterchild and his championing of domestic spying.
Let's don't give old bushy all the credit for that one. As much as I absolutely detest the entire Bush family, (with you on the NWO part 100%),George didn't just do that by himself ya know..... There were many who were all too happy to give the gubment more and unrestrained power via the "Patriot act" even though a sea of conservatives were actively cautioning against it.

They were saying that they felt ashamed that Bush was our president. The same president who signed the Patriot Act. Same president who said he saw the planes hit the towers while he was in a classroom with kids reading a book about a goat.

So, now, people feel free to express applause at her passing for being in a band when it was not even her that made the statement that caused so much grief for them. Singer Natalie Maines said that stuff.

So anyone here still feeling like a tough guy applauding the death of a woman who did not say those things about a president who has "done so much good?" for us?

Let's don't give old bushy all the credit for that one. As much as I absolutely detest the entire Bush family, (with you on the NWO part 100%),George didn't just do that by himself ya know..... There were many who were all too happy to give the gubment more and unrestrained power via the "Patriot act" even though a sea of conservatives were actively cautioning against it.
Call it what it was.

'Dick Cheney's War' to profit his former employer Haliburton, (which he no doubt had massive stock holdings in).

If the worst someone did was speak against that....compared to whats going on today in DC....

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Yeah F Bush. However these women disliked him for different reasons than we do now in retrospect. The reason is they were all ultra liberal twats especially the chunky masculine looking one that was so vocal. Not celebrating her demise just making a point.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.

I dunno. People have a right to be stupid or disagree. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. But when we leave this world, nobody escapes answering The Man. That's waiting for us all.

Besides, the real enemy is indifference and lassitude.

Reactions: Faronth
Laura Lynch left the Dixie Chicks in 1997. She had nothing to do with the Dixie Chicks in 2003 when they made their infamous comments on Bush and America.
And the reason she left, or was pushed out was because their steel guitar player wanted his daughter Natalie Maines to join and be the lead singer, Laura was too country and they wanted someone more mainstream , so yeah fuck the Dixie Chick's.

Reactions: Milf Dots

The first Dixie chicks were, from left to right: Martie Erwin (fiddle, vocal)Robin Macy (guitar, vocal)Laura Lynch (electric bass, lead vocal) Emily Erwin (banjo, vocal)
NO Natalie (CUNT) Maines

Last edited:
It ain't what Natalie Maines said, it was the setting and circumstances. While they were flying around the lower 48, she didn't have the balls (yep, balls)
to say that. All country, patriot, salt of the earth American. She gets in front of a foreign crowd and low and behold - she seeks to gain approval and praise by trashing her country. Yeah, Bush was bought and paid for. But dont you Fracking dare stand on foreign soil in front a foreign crowd and seek their approval by throwing any part of this country under the bus.

Last edited:
It ain't what she said, it was the setting and circumstances. While they were flying around the lower 48, she didn't have the balls (yep, balls)
to say that. All country, patriot, salt of the earth American. She gets in front of a foreign crowd and low and behold - she seeks to gain approval and praise by trashing her country. Yeah, Bush was bought and paid for. But dont you Fracking dare stand on foreign soil in front a foreign crowd and seek their approval by throwing any part of this country under the bus.
have you read the thread? obviously not. there were some facts brought up that you might want to know before making yourself a fool.

hate is an interesting thing. mix that with mob mentality.....and sheesh....the stupidity gets epic.

some of you folks here.......smdh. celebrating the death of a woman who had nothing to do, NOTHING...to do with what you are angry about. you are pissed at her former co-workers; but hells bells.....might as well hate this woman too, because she worked with some shitheads years ago. and just in time for Christmas. what a magnificent present for Jesus.

i knew we had some jerk offs and small dick motherfuckers in here....but damn.

have you read the thread? obviously not. there were some facts brought up that you might want to know before making yourself a fool.
Sorry, I thought others would track where I jumped in. I edited to clarify that Natalie Maines is the coward that made the Bush statement. I knew Laura Lynch had nothing to do with it.

This dead woman didn't say anything.

The lead singer said she didn't support the invasion of Iraq and was ashamed of George Bush.

Bro, I agree with her. She was right even before most of us realized it.

And that had nothing to do with this woman who died. She wasn't even there when it happened.

If that's treason, get your hanging rope ready, because I've got a lot worse shit to say than that.

A coworker is related to Nat. He said she has a real mouth on her and was not surprised she said the way she did. It's part of her personality. I hear she is a lot of fun.

I like the band and their songs. And I like women who talk shit. It's a lot of fun.

We took our eye off the ball in Afghanistan to invade Iraq. That's when all the lies and other bull shit began. We had no plan, no end game, and just left the place to the fucking monsters.

As for "cancelling" people we disagree with. I think that has run its course.

I hope her family finds peace this Christmas. What a horrible thing to have happened.

i think it all started WAY before that....longer than i've been alive in fact. but that is another topic.
Depends on how far you want to go back. Failure of US policy based on poor decision making or factions in the same religion who want to kill each other because they worship Allah wrong?

Yeah F Bush. However these women disliked him for different reasons than we do now in retrospect. The reason is they were all ultra liberal twats especially the chunky masculine looking one that was so vocal. Not celebrating her demise just making a point.

What a beautiful voice.

What a beautiful voice.
That was the group I originally knew and then I left country music altogether for Bluegrass. The new wave country just didn't sound right. Only until I heard Maines comments when I said yeah ok so long but then I seen these faces that didn't reconized and knew it wasn't the real Dixie Chicks

That was the group I originally knew and then I left country music altogether for Bluegrass. The new wave country just didn't sound right. Only until I heard Maines comments when I said yeah ok so long but then I seen these faces that didn't reconized and knew it wasn't the real Dixie Chicks
I grew up listenting to the old Bluegrass boys, and the country of that time. Jim and Jesse, Bill Monroe, Flat and Scruggs, The stuff theyre pushing out today just doesnt interest me.

• Love
Reactions: Big Phish