• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIY 300 Win Mag CIP length Mag Pouch?

Awag1000

Interstellar Weapon Systems
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2020
Eastern South Carolina
I have a chest rig that I want to set up for my rifle I cant seem to find any mag pouches that'll fit a 300 winmag CIP length magazine. has anyone made on of these before?

are they, AICS or Accurate or...? magazines .

I make a few different mag. pouches . some single and some double carry , with PAL's webbing/malice clip for connect .
I got specified fit for the Magazines I make pouches for , But sometimes other magazines fit them . Or you just alter the pattern a little, and a magazine will fit .
Like right now I am doing a pattern for a, Single and Double carry pouches for AXMC 5-Round .338LM , but have others for Sako, DT ...etc.
If you have something specific in mind, Usually people just send me a Magazine, and then I pattern specific for that Magazine .

Reactions: DIBBS
are they, AICS or Accurate or...? magazines .

I make a few different mag. pouches . some single and some double carry , with PAL's webbing/malice clip for connect .
I got specified fit for the Magazines I make pouches for , But sometimes other magazines fit them . Or you just alter the pattern a little, and a magazine will fit .
Like right now I am doing a pattern for a, Single and Double carry pouches for AXMC 5-Round .338LM , but have others for Sako, DT ...etc.
If you have something specific in mind, Usually people just send me a Magazine, and then I pattern specific for that Magazine .
its a Accurate Magazine 3.850 OAL I will need to get my magazines back from Cerakote before I can ship them out. what are your rates?

its a Accurate Magazine 3.850 OAL I will need to get my magazines back from Cerakote before I can ship them out. what are your rates?
-
just PM me and get price for what your specifics are . but I pretty reasonable on pricing .
Nobody is making a Mag. pouch for the fitting of that brand Magazine ?

I usually shy away for sewing items like mag. pouches because, Mag. pouches are item are usually already widely mass produced common sized pouches . But have been doing some for not common sizes .
The short fatty Mag's. like the longaction in Magnum cal's. 338 and others is a little weird shape . Or the real thin and different sized like DT. are odd sizes also for fitting common size pouches .

Okay so out of more than at year and countless failed prototypes, I have come to realize that there is always an easy answer. My answer was a Spiritus Systems Micro Fight MK.IV. The MK.IV has two large pouches both pouches can be decided in half to run a total of 4 CIP length AICS Magazines (2 mags each pouch) with a tiny bit of room left over for a few chem lights or a paint pen. Just find a little Velcro divider and you are ready to roll.
IMG_20211124_165004459.jpg
I find the low profile of the Micro Fight not uncomfortable when in the prone position YMMV. Sorry for the Radio silence. -Austin